Hoping this is the right place to post -- are there any legal people online

• 30 Replies

Chappers

• Experienced Member
Thanks people for all your advice especially the ones who have had first handed treatment like myself - well where do I begin:-

1. The local County Councillor and I will be meeting tomorrow to discuss the issue after a brief telephone call --- he also is part of the Valley's Regeneration Program with the remit to look at council allotments.
2. The landowner was appalled that his land was being us for the Secretray to have a plot so as he can park his camper van on but to mention a one of many points I put his way.
3. N.S.A.L.G have advised that without doing anything wrong the minimum notice is 12 months under Statute Law dating back to some Allotment Act 1926.
4, Citzens Advice have given me very good information to write to this "mob law" commitee and ask for notice in writing and which law are they referring to by giving me 3 months notice.
4. A number of outside agencies i.e. Probation Sevice Community Payback to name but one are sending me letters of praise for the work I did with them as Chairman to try to develop the site into a properly well manged allotment --- these letter will be going to the land owner so as the "AULD CROWD" cannot claim they did all the improvemnets since he last visited the site.

So there is a Santa after all. There is one other present that at this I am unable to publish --- but you will hear in due course
Regards to everyone

Up the revolution brother, hope it all works out for you
Chappers

27th on the waiting list !!! NOT

Now a 1/3 plot owner :-)

xx
Where do we stand in legal Law

Started by Markw on Grow Your Own

10 Replies
Last post July 15, 2014, 21:07
by mumofstig
xx
Hoping to simply my life!

Started by Gardeners_Avenue on Grow Your Own

10 Replies
Last post December 10, 2014, 08:55
by tinyallotment
clip
Hoping To Get Fruity Next Year!

Started by MickyB on Grow Your Own

5 Replies
Last post October 02, 2013, 18:33
by MickyB
xx
Legal tomato blight treatments ???

Started by Hampshire Hog on Grow Your Own

5 Replies
Last post July 04, 2020, 12:17
by Hampshire Hog

Page created in 0.377 seconds with 39 queries.