Flavored Vodka

• 1 Replies

nob170

Flavored Vodka
« on: October 24, 2008, 08:42 »
I'm a newbie here so this may have been posted before sorry if it has

I've had a fantastic crop of chilli's (don't know what breed but hot little *) i didn't know what to do with then all so somebody said do chilli vodka ,so i put 20/25 dried chilli's in a bottle filled bottle with cheapest vodka i could find (4.29 euros=£3.40 for 70cl)keep in a warm place for a week then the freezer for a week then taste if its how you like it decant it if you want it hotter do same again.
the decanted bottle you have refill leave a month this time the flavour is much more sutle and smoother decant this then eat the chilli's from the bottle the have been steeped in vodka for 6 weeks there really nice not hot as all the heat has steeped out small tip when you try it don't sip it will burn you lips but it won't burn your mouth or throat
i also do it with fresh rasberrys and cherry's but these need to be left for 6 months or more an Almenion friend of mine keep on to try honey vodka just mix honey with vodka to your taste says its very popular in Almenia
Its sometimes better to let people think your an idiot than open your mouth and confirm it

Knight Family

Flavored Vodka
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 09:45 »
Intresting on the honey !
Graham = 2x Border collie Dogs, 2x Cats, 1x Wife, 2x Kids, 2x Hamsters and now 10x chickens.

xx
Rhubarb Vodka

Started by Riala on Homebrew

7 Replies
Last post September 03, 2009, 00:09
by pushrod
xx
raspberry vodka

Started by snow white on Homebrew

21 Replies
Last post August 22, 2013, 15:56
by Sparkyrog
xx
fruity vodka

Started by peggygate on Homebrew

11 Replies
Last post August 20, 2011, 22:41
by operabunny
xx
Damson vodka...

Started by Growster... on Homebrew

11 Replies
Last post September 29, 2015, 21:01
by Growster...

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 38 queries.