New Girlies

• 2 Replies

matilda duck

New Girlies
« on: September 21, 2008, 22:31 »
I had my birthday pressie on thursday  4 POL chickens!!  We were going to have 4 sussex but when I had to pick, well I let my heart rule.  So I opted for 2 sussex, 1 magpie, and 1 rhode rock.  The 2 sussex Charlie croaker and barney (kids names eh) are very sweet eating out of our hands but they have to learn that fingers arn't food!! The magpie Doris is a right one she has escaped twice so far  and shes the boss!!!  :evil:  The Rhode rock  Mabel is lovely..She loves being picked up and stroked and is a real gem....so far the chickens have been in the pond and the ducks have tried perching?????  Oh well live and learn.... :!:  Thanks for all your help and advice so far...will let you know when eggies arrive!! :lol:

Kate and her Ducks

New Girlies
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 22:39 »
:lol:

Poultry with identity crises!

Maybe you need Rob the Duck Whisperer!
Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but always paddling like the dickens underneath.

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
Re: New Girlies
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 22:44 »
Quote from: "matilda duck"
I had my birthday pressie on thursday  4 POL chickens!!  We were going to have 4 sussex but when I had to pick, well I let my heart rule.  So I opted for 2 sussex, 1 magpie, and 1 rhode rock.  The 2 sussex Charlie croaker and barney (kids names eh) are very sweet eating out of our hands but they have to learn that fingers arn't food!! The magpie Doris is a right one she has escaped twice so far  and shes the boss!!!  :evil:  The Rhode rock  Mabel is lovely..She loves being picked up and stroked and is a real gem....so far the chickens have been in the pond and the ducks have tried perching?????  Oh well live and learn.... :!:  Thanks for all your help and advice so far...will let you know when eggies arrive!! :lol:

AREN'T WE FORGETTING SOMETHING???
 :shock:
PICCIES!!!!!!
thinks her guardian angel`s gone on strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx
Is it just my girlies?

Started by Nickchick on The Hen House

9 Replies
Last post June 08, 2009, 17:43
by nzdunn
xx
My Girlies won't lay!

Started by Cluckleberry on The Hen House

12 Replies
Last post February 19, 2008, 14:47
by Lost in France
xx
My Girlies

Started by Ma Lowe on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post September 15, 2009, 21:27
by LittleRedHen
xx
Very wet girlies!

Started by Lost in France on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post February 27, 2008, 22:00
by Oliveview

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 38 queries.