My Christmas Visitor....

• 3 Replies

mrs bouquet

My Christmas Visitor....
« on: December 24, 2019, 16:21 »
….arrived yesterday at 4pm.   She is going to stay with me until  Saturday 4th January.      I am delighted to have company rather than being alone.

Many of you will know that for 12 years, I was a dog host.   Mostly, it was the same ones often 3 or 4 times a year, and there were not many weeks when I didn't have one.    When I retired about 3 years ago from this lovely job, I decided that there would be just two that I would carry on with.  One was darling Grumpy, sadly she died earlier this year.   The other is  "Bubbles" (not my name choice  :D).    This was because I used to breed and show Standard Poodles and Great Danes.  Bubbles is a miniature poodle, not a toy which are the very small ones.  She is a lovely creamy brown colour, and I brush her everyday, and we go out for two long walks, in the evening we play.      Her mummy and daddy, (as did all the other owners), bring her food and every other bits of her belongings.  They have popped off to Barbados, as you do !.    So Bubbles and I will walk a lot, then I can eat more chocs,  and have lots of lovely cuddles, she does like it when I sing to her as well.    So that's my Christmas Visitor  -  what ones have you got  ?    Happy Christmas, Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

wighty

Re: My Christmas Visitor....
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 20:34 »
There's just the two of us but we will join  Paul's family on Boxing Day.  My daughters are coming over on Saturday for the day with the four grandchildren and we are going for a meal. I'm really looking forward to it, to be honest as Paul had nine years of me being the out of hours contact for the agency.

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 09:35 »
No visitors, but I am out visiting in a bit.  You sound like you have the perfect visitor in Bubbles  Mrs B  :)  Enjoy your cuddles  :)

jaydig

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 16:45 »
I hope you and Bubbles have had a lovely day together, Mrs B.  We're just thinking about settling down with a nice cup of coffee and my hubby will be watching some tv, while I am going to snuggle up with my book, for a nice, quiet afternoon, while we slowly digest the lovely Christmas lunch that was cooked by our son and his family, whose home we have just come back from. 

clip
Spectalier[sic] visitor

Started by Kleftiwallah on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post August 16, 2018, 13:46
by SnooziSuzi
clip
Moth visitor

Started by Elaine G on Chatting on the Plot

4 Replies
Last post August 06, 2018, 12:49
by Goosegirl
xx
What does Christmas Day REALLY mean to you >

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

10 Replies
Last post December 06, 2019, 23:06
by Plot 1 Problems
xx
so this is Christmas

Started by rowlandwells on Chatting on the Plot

8 Replies
Last post December 25, 2023, 08:52
by greenjay

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 43 queries.