My Bubble

• 2 Replies

mrs bouquet

My Bubble
« on: June 15, 2020, 14:19 »
I am sooo excited  (sad isn't it).    But as a single person, I have been invited by my Daughter and her Husband to be in their Bubble.  I am sure you will all know, that I can now go to their house, eat, cuddle, go in their car,  and it is the same as it used to be..    Only people like me who live alone can do this.   If they had young children I could still do it, but if the children are adults I couldn't.  They don't have any children,  but their little dog is gorgeous !!       My friends who are in relationships are envious of me today.      Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Re: My Bubble
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 14:28 »
That must be lovely for you, Mrs B. Tell your other single friends that the second household can be of any size and age as long as they all live together, they’re not in another bubble and none are shielding.

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
Re: My Bubble
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 08:38 »
Fantastic, that'll make such a difference to you all.

As Aunty says, it doesn't matter what age the children in the other household are, as long as they all live together.

I can understand the envy of people who are in relationships, but they have had company (for better or for worse!) for 12 weeks, whereas those of us who are single have not had that opportunity till now.
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 41 queries.