Microsoft changes

• 4 Replies

mrs bouquet

Microsoft changes
« on: August 28, 2020, 14:46 »
I have had a couple of emails about changes to Microsoft in Ooctober.  I was a bit dubious to open, but it just says about changes, which I don't understand and don't look very important to me anyway.  It then says to do nothing if you want to carry on with them.    As I don't understand it, I shall go with the flow.   Is that ok ?  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

JayG

• Global Moderator
Re: Microsoft changes
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 17:53 »
Think you're ok with that one Mrs. B - I've received it too, and a quick glance suggests I'll never be bored enough to want to read through all of it!  :ohmy:
As you say, no action required.

Always wise to be cautious (never reply to or click on links in emails you weren't expecting, even if they look genuine.)
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

rowlandwells

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 18:06 »
I to got this email and just left it to its own devices by the way that's a good reply JayG  :D :D

jezza

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 20:40 »
Hello if you are really bored and want to fall asleep that e mail is the easiest way it's all piffel I forward them to the president of America ,dont know where they go but never get a failed to send respond  jezza

mrs bouquet

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 15:22 »
Thanks Jay G, I always try to be so careful but ......Wasn't sure  ::)  Mrs B

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 44 queries.