Canine helper

• 2 Replies

danfinn1

• Experienced Member
Canine helper
« on: December 08, 2016, 23:11 »
Went to the hospital yesterday for a routine visit and saw a lady there with her dog :ohmy:. She was in a wheel chair and the dog was wearing a purple coat with Canine written on it. 8)

Later she came to the outpatients area I was in and I was delighted to overhear her conversation with another lady as to how helpfull her dog was. I was absolutley amazed, and comented to her what a wonderful situation she had there.

Makes you wonder how people can be cruel to dogs :mad:, when they offer so much potential to be our best friends :).

Always will remember my son going home to his girlfriend and her kids. The only one glad to see him was the dog :lol:
rip Sandy, rip Beryl, Henrietta

Know what would be nice in your garden, a few hens lol

grinling

Re: Canine helper
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 11:41 »
I had a vicar who would take her dog into school visits. It helped the very quiet ones to speak, if only dog related chat.

RichardA

Re: Canine helper
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 15:32 »
My aunt was I in a  care home in rural Lincolnshire where the manager regularly took her dog in and there was a resident cat. So far so good. The manager got a goat and some chickens but as most residents could not get outside to see them they were allowed to come into the day rooms. Manager got sacked. Goat and chickens were dumped on the RSPCA. Not so good.

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 38 queries.