Pets Gallery

• 1711 Replies

Trillium

Re: Pets Gallery
« Reply #855 on: June 15, 2011, 23:09 »
Its nice to see young life in the pix. Sadly, I must take my beloved lab to be put to sleep on Friday. Not at all happy about it or looking forward to it. But she's in too much discomfort from cancer.

asd1

• Experienced Member
« Reply #856 on: June 15, 2011, 23:20 »
Aww trillium I'm soo sorry to hear about your lab ! My mom and dad have a black lab (my profile pic)   They got him from a rehoming centre after their beagle ( from rspca) was pts two years ago :( at least you know it's the best thing for your lab and you are saving a lot of discomfort .

Paul Plots

« Reply #857 on: June 15, 2011, 23:53 »
Its nice to see young life in the pix. Sadly, I must take my beloved lab to be put to sleep on Friday. Not at all happy about it or looking forward to it. But she's in too much discomfort from cancer.

It's a hard thing to do but when you love a pet it's the kindest thing for them.  :(
Never keep your wish-bone where your back-bone ought to be.

Epona_4

• Experienced Member
« Reply #858 on: June 16, 2011, 10:35 »
oh trillium.......im so so sorry, i know just how you are feeling my thoughts are with you  :( xx

evie2

« Reply #859 on: June 16, 2011, 12:40 »
Trillium that's so very sad and one of the hardest and most important decisions we have to make as pet owners. 
May this day be blessed with gifts, understanding and friends.  Merlin 2001-2012 Pandora 2001-2013 xxx

Raven81

« Reply #860 on: June 16, 2011, 13:05 »
My thoughts are with you.  At least you know you have given her a happy life, and not let her suffer too much at the end. xx
The glass is neither half empty or half full - it is simply the incorrect size! Find a new glass!

Trillium

« Reply #861 on: June 17, 2011, 04:42 »
Sadly, my dear old lab passed away in her sleep after supper on Wed. I had to go out for a few hours and she must have died soon after I left. Before I went out we spent some time hugging and kissing, and I had no idea it would be our last time. The cancer took her so quickly that it caught us off guard. Buried her today near the veg garden so we'll always be near.

tosca100

• New start, new life in BG
« Reply #862 on: June 17, 2011, 09:31 »
So sorry to hear this Trillium, my heart goes out to you. What a lovely last memory though, hugs and kisses. My old dog did the same, aged 17, curled up in front of the fire.

Paul Plots

« Reply #863 on: June 17, 2011, 11:08 »
Sadly, my dear old lab passed away in her sleep after supper on Wed. I had to go out for a few hours and she must have died soon after I left. Before I went out we spent some time hugging and kissing, and I had no idea it would be our last time. The cancer took her so quickly that it caught us off guard. Buried her today near the veg garden so we'll always be near.

I'm sure she will leave behind some lovely memories..  I still get upset about losing my dog and that was more than 30 years ago.....but memories remains.

penninehillbilly

• Experienced Member
« Reply #864 on: June 24, 2011, 01:48 »
Hi Trillium, Im sorry for your loss, but be glad she left knowing you loved her.
I still miss my dear rough collie I lost 20 years ago, I wish she could have passed in her sleep rather than having to hold her while the vet did the deed.

Trillium

« Reply #865 on: July 03, 2011, 18:09 »
It was always hardest to have to take them to the vet for that final visit than to have them pass on their own. Far more peaceful for everyone I think. My beloved cat, Puddytat, died of a heart attack while I walked him around the yard checking out flowers. We had no warning at all and we all miss him dearly after many years.

nuggets dad

• www.eternityimages.co.uk
« Reply #866 on: July 15, 2011, 21:40 »
We lost our 8yr old Doberman 8 weeks ago .Had to make that awfull decision  :( The house has been sooooo empty and i have missed my daily walks and my wife , who is at home all day misses her company . We made our minds up that we wanted another dobe  :(and found a really good breeder , who has a litter that was born 3 days after izzy pased away . We collect our puppy doberman next saturday and have named her Mable  :)
I will try and add some pics of her when she arrives :-)

Mark
I ginger moggy, with a wonky tail , 2 Bantums , 2 Brown hens and missing my gorgeous Dobie girl , Izzy .

grendel

« Reply #867 on: July 15, 2011, 22:09 »
we think our Zed wont be much longer he is  going downhill quite fast.
Grendel
we do the impossible daily, miracles take a little longer.

grendel

« Reply #868 on: July 16, 2011, 12:02 »
Zed passed peacefully in his sleep this morning, he was kept company for the last few hours by Bunny - one of our burmese girls.
Grendel

Paul Plots

« Reply #869 on: July 16, 2011, 12:04 »
Sorry to hear the sad news Grendel.  :(

xx
Your Pets

Started by mrs bouquet on Pets without Feathers

1 Replies
Last post July 05, 2020, 14:16
by sunnywillow
xx
our pets

Started by yaxley on Pets without Feathers

16 Replies
Last post February 12, 2013, 12:59
by Agatha
xx
Pets with feathers?

Started by Paul Plots on Pets without Feathers

51 Replies
Last post November 30, 2013, 10:33
by Paul Plots
xx
Pets with Feathers?

Started by Paul Plots on Pets without Feathers

9 Replies
Last post December 08, 2012, 21:42
by shoozie

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 51 queries.