Pets Gallery

• 1711 Replies

karlooben

Re: Pets Gallery
« Reply #195 on: December 15, 2008, 20:46 »
can i join in please heres some of my guys
ben is my big horse and he wont let anyone ride him jack is the pup i have now along with buddy hes my rock.
i also have 2 more horses.
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Jellyhead

« Reply #196 on: December 21, 2008, 14:36 »
Ahh Looby they are all lovely :D lovin the fruitbat look on the pup :shock: a friend of mine has a dog very similar to him called Billy :D  anyway, needing fotografical evidence of other animals pleeeeease :wink:  :D
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!!

peapod

• Pea Goddess
« Reply #197 on: December 21, 2008, 14:48 »
Heres my Sonny, he's 2 on March 17

With his Elvis snarl  :D

Paula
"I think the carrot infinitely more fascinating than the geranium. The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees. There is, you'll agree, a certain je ne sais quoi oh so very special about a firm young carrot" Withnail and I

karlooben

« Reply #198 on: December 21, 2008, 16:44 »
will do more later jellybean  dinnertime for me first  :lol:  still starving myself during the day trying to ware of all the chinese food i had the other nite  :lol:  :lol:

karlooben

« Reply #199 on: December 21, 2008, 17:43 »
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v50/karlooben/all%20my%20pets/

i hope this link works ,this is most of my pets that i have had or have now . theres a few that i dont have on the commy and i cant send pics of all the cats theres just to many  :lol:

Jellyhead

« Reply #200 on: December 21, 2008, 19:38 »
JellyHEAD here Loobs :wink: your lot are lovely, one day we should post piccies of all of em. I have loads too, cant stop meself :oops: got a great vet though, hes gonna come out to us in January for instance and get us back up to date with vaccines. he isnt gonna charge to come out AND he is gonna give me 40% discount just like he does for the OPS :shock: costs me about 30euros for castration. Bless him he is so nice :D thank goodness

karlooben

« Reply #201 on: December 21, 2008, 20:04 »
wow we need him over here . i got 2 sick chickens an a horse that aint to bright again ethier , he keeps going of his food an stops going to the toilet for about 4 days but he seems fine in himself , my vet has been out and all we can think of is him being very touchy about a lot of things an if he gets stressed he becomes ill or if there is change in any way thats can make him ill , it can be differcult  , next lot of tests will be blood one an they are expensive.

Jellyhead

« Reply #202 on: December 21, 2008, 20:16 »
We have stuff here called Pneumobiotiue which treats all the coldy type symptoms in chooks. Comes in a packet and you add it to the water, do you have same stuff over there :?: As for the horse,  well I am lucky there too cos when I had mine I had my friend who is a horse whisperer come over....OMG fantastic, the 33 year old was a changed horse in no time bless him, would recommend if you havent been down that road yet :wink:

karlooben

« Reply #203 on: December 21, 2008, 20:35 »
i have experienced horse whisperers before wiith ben and i was shocked . but ben is 8 now an he wont let alone ride him at all. all my horses were rescued from pure neglect , they were beaten and straved when they were less then a year old so all that has stuck with them so it makes it harder to do anything with them. same as my dogs they are all rescues as well.

karlooben

« Reply #204 on: December 21, 2008, 20:38 »
peapod i love sonnys look in the first pic  :lol:  reminds me of jack when my old neighbour lived here , he used to wind jack up an jack would half grin an half snarl at him but while doing that he would be wagging his tail an snaking his whole body  :lol:  :lol:  .
i love boxers but my jack russell buddy he cant handle them for some strange reason  :?:

peapod

• Pea Goddess
« Reply #205 on: December 21, 2008, 22:05 »
karlooben  :D  I know what you mean! I think little doggies dont like bouncy boxers because they are too overpowering for them  :D  (well mine is  :? )

The snarl/grin looks fierce, but in real life its just his gormless look! He also sits with his legs wide open showing his erm....tackle....but thats too naughty for a family forum  :shock:
Hes my baby boy  :D

Paula

sclarke624

« Reply #206 on: January 04, 2009, 23:14 »
This is Charlie dog with thomas grandson 14 months old in this picture, taken just before Christmas, thought it was an amusing picture to show you all.
IN THE DOGHOUSE

Sheila
unowho
Guess I'm organic until I ever need to inorganic

sclarke624

« Reply #207 on: January 04, 2009, 23:38 »
kiwi what breed are your gorgeous dogs.  They look like golden doodles.

Kiwi

• Experienced Member
« Reply #208 on: January 04, 2009, 23:56 »
Is a golden doodle the same as a labradoodle?
Cos the big blonde shaggy one and the chocolate shaggy one are lab poodle crosses and the toffee coloured fleecy one is a retriever poodle cross. Is Charlie one too?
He looks very snuggly! They're such a lovely cross, so friendly and lovable and a little bit daft!  :D

p.s. your grandson is gorgeous too!

sclarke624

« Reply #209 on: January 05, 2009, 02:21 »
I meant retriever poodle cross.  Yes charlie is a golden retriever.  Various People I've met on the promenade here have retriever poodle crosses, think the name for golden retriever poodles isn't so clear cut thoug as have heard two different names for them can't remember now.  they are gorgeous though and so are the ones we have met........soppy/daft and very lovable.  Most I have seen are quite large though.  They have such a comic face like they are up for a laugh.

Hmmmm! thomas is loverly as well but after two weeks glad too see him go back home to his mummy hehe..........exhausting....nappy bottle feed shoes on shoes off forgotten how all consuming it was :lol:  :lol: think charlie was pretty pleased when it was time for Thomas to go home as well at 7 and half he is used to his peace and quiet.

xx
our pets

Started by yaxley on Pets without Feathers

16 Replies
Last post February 12, 2013, 12:59
by Agatha
xx
Your Pets

Started by mrs bouquet on Pets without Feathers

1 Replies
Last post July 05, 2020, 14:16
by sunnywillow
xx
Pets with Feathers?

Started by Paul Plots on Pets without Feathers

9 Replies
Last post December 08, 2012, 21:42
by shoozie
xx
Pets as therapy

Started by janet12000 on Pets without Feathers

49 Replies
Last post December 09, 2009, 20:35
by janet12000

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 51 queries.