Potting on flowering plug plants.

• 3 Replies

Goosegirl

Potting on flowering plug plants.
« on: March 12, 2023, 09:09 »
I have two mini greenhouses inside my small glass one and have just had a delivery of some lantana plug plants plus am awaiting my begonia ones sometime soon. Thought it was going to be safe to pot them on and put them in the mini ones, but not sure now as the weather is going to get colder by the end of next week.
I have nowhere inside to put them so any ideas?
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Growster...

Re: Potting on flowering plug plants.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2023, 11:52 »
Can you cover them with bubble wrap for the really cold times?

I've got to get our sweet peas out into the GH pretty soon, and hope they'll be OK...

rowlandwells

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2023, 17:18 »
we spend quite a bit of money each year on pug plants and raised cuttings around 10 trays so we always order ours for delivery April but I must admit its a nail biting time when you get your plants delivered we always get plenty of fleece ready just in case the weather turns cold and damp because we have unheated greenhouses we lost a tray of Lantana the other year but lucky for us they arrived dying off and we got credited for the loss by the supplier so make sure you cover those plants up until the weather turns warmer good luck RW

Growster...

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2023, 17:30 »
Our 'Sweet Willam' plugs are indoors at the moment, but they're already starting to get a little leggy, so will have to go out into the GH as well as the sweet peas...

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 39 queries.