and another one bites the dust

• 5 Replies

rowlandwells

and another one bites the dust
« on: August 27, 2020, 17:31 »
my farmer friend was telling me about a car he noticed that pulled up beside his field he the saw a man open his boot of his car and dump several bags of rubbish on the side of the road the chap then sped of but not before my friend got his car registration number he has subsequently reported the matter to the local environmental officer hopefully this person will be sorry he done this when he has to pay the fine he might think about taking his rubbish to the local recycling centre next time because its free .

GraciesGran

Re: and another one bites the dust
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 07:20 »
Idiots will always be idiots.  Long queues at our recycling centre.  Daughter has to book a time slot to use hers.

Some people are too important (or so they think) to abide by the rules.  Hope he gets a massive fine.

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 11:39 »
A local farmer showed a video where a guy came onto his land, tipped a van load of used tyres and forgot to take them with him when he went home. He did this a few times. The kind farmer got together with some chums, loaded them into a big tipper lorry and kindly took them back to the owner. Dumped the lot in his front garden.
Oh yes!!  :D :D :D
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

Kleftiwallah

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 12:30 »
Do the miscreants go through the rubbish looking for incriminatiung addresses?  That is presuming they can read!

Cheers,  Tony.
I may be growing OLD, but I refuse to grow UP !

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 12:38 »
Do the miscreants go through the rubbish looking for incriminatiung addresses?  That is presuming they can read!

Cheers,  Tony.
I don't know how the farmer traced the tipper - perhaps from the van's number plate or something. Maybe someone recognised the culprit. Dumping rubbish on farmland is becoming a big problem as criminals have found waste management lucrative.

snowdrops

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2020, 17:32 »
A local farmer showed a video where a guy came onto his land, tipped a van load of used tyres and forgot to take them with him when he went home. He did this a few times. The kind farmer got together with some chums, loaded them into a big tipper lorry and kindly took them back to the owner. Dumped the lot in his front garden.
Oh yes!!  :D :D :D

Yes I saw that on Facebook too made me laugh, I’d have loved to see the blokes face when he came home :lol:
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

xx
Sahara dust, filthy cars

Started by AlaninCarlisle on Chatting on the Plot

8 Replies
Last post September 10, 2023, 12:06
by mumofstig

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 45 queries.