Introducing my new gentleman friend Bill

• 20 Replies

allotmentann

Re: Introducing my new gentleman friend Bill
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2013, 09:12 »
It seems that he is settling in really quickly, Dave (Yes, some cats cannot have 'cat' names, it would just be silly!) was a stray too, a lot older than Bill and took a while to settle. I hope Bill brings you lots of comfort and happiness. It sounds as if he is lifting your spirits already. :)

plum crumble

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 09:22 »
very much so! lovely boy. Miss my Ted terribly, but Bill is certainly helping!  Ted was 17, bless him. Just made the bed - every week for 17 years, Ted would always leap onto the bed as I put the fitted bottom sheet on, and "attack" me from under the sheet as I tried to fit it - our little fun ritual. It's moments like that when you miss them. Bill just watched me do it, and yawned - clearly not his bag at all  ::) :lol:
small, Welsh and almost certainly bonkers, but can be tamed with Talisker, if required

allotmentann

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2013, 09:30 »
No, you have yet to work out his little foibles!  :D (Let's hope that missing the litter tray is not one of them!). It seems to me as if you are honouring Ted's memory by getting Bill. You will  have lots of fun getting to know each other.

madcat

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2013, 10:24 »
Could be son of my Blondie!  Same build and eye colour and yeh - preferred time for breakfast. 
All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

maxibo

• Experienced Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2013, 10:25 »
first piccies of BILL, from Battersea at Old Windsor. scars on nose tell you he was a stray for a while. Apparently 18 months old. they were going to call him Wesley, so we had to rescue him  ::) :lol:

Oh my he is handsome!  Looks like he'll be able to keep the household in order too.  He's the boss now!  :lol:
:D shouting at me for food at 5.00am? yup, we know who is going to be boss.....  :nowink:

got his litter tray in the downstairs loo - he slightly missed with his poo this morning. mmm, what a lovely job to clear up first thing in the morning! Bless him. OH nowhere to be found all of a sudden!

Told you!  Hee hee I could tell by the look on his handsome face!  Still 5.00am isn't too bad.  We are currently having a 3.44 - 3.46 am kitty wake up call EVERY MORNING!  :blink:

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2013, 20:25 »
My Dad wasn't going to stand for 4am wake-ups, so the cat got turfed out every night! (And lived to the ripe old age of 20  :D )
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

xx
My Cat Bill playing with a fox cub!

Started by plum crumble on Pets without Feathers

5 Replies
Last post October 19, 2013, 07:22
by joyfull
xx
Not looking forward to the vets bill this month!

Started by Casey76 on Pets without Feathers

7 Replies
Last post July 28, 2012, 20:27
by Yorkie
angry
Angry over vets bill! (and docs payment!)

Started by freebirdy on Pets without Feathers

24 Replies
Last post November 15, 2011, 22:10
by freebirdy
xx
RIP my friend

Started by Denno17 on Pets without Feathers

24 Replies
Last post November 12, 2009, 13:16
by Parsnip

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 28 queries.