hoarder

• 2 Replies

rowlandwells

hoarder
« on: April 14, 2020, 09:05 »
we have been clearing part of our home garden back to a garden for growing veg and i was amazed how much stuff i had collected over the years bricks building blocks natural stone slabs and steel and not to mention the timber and many  more items that i have been given over the years

i call it my recycle store the wife calls it something ells anyway we had a good tidy up somethings sadly went to dustbin but i hate to  through things away when they mite come in handy like i used most of the slabs for a new path and the timber for my raised beds so am i a hoarder or someone who keeps recycling things just encase they mite come in handy one day  :D :D

are you a hoarder?

GraciesGran

Re: hoarder
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 10:28 »
Yes.

GraciesGran

Re: hoarder
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 06:29 »
Have just  donated some knitting yarn scraps to children making bunting in exchange for them saving me their water bottles.  A neighbour is on the hunt for toilet roll inners so I shall donate some.  Husband used some bottle corks (can't imagine why you keep those) to stop the fence rattling.  If anyone needs the plastic bags dog food comes in i must have 100+, ideal for collecting msnure. 

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 36 queries.