Run extension now i'm aching!

• 2 Replies

Dawnuss

• Experienced Member
Run extension now i'm aching!
« on: April 14, 2012, 22:26 »
The run i got attached to the coop we got is far too small ( I think anyway ) so i have decide to build the chooks an extension. Typical female style i got to work today and told everyone i didn't need any help lol  ::) ::) an hour in and i thought phew what was i thinking. Well i continued on my own with some help from the dogs stealing all my tools  :lol: and whoa chicken wire in a roll is lethal stuff lol. tried to be clever and do it alone but doesnt look so good when i re enter the house with scratches all over my face and hands. Boy am i stupid but hey im basically finished and feeling very proud anyway and im sure the chooks will appreciatethe extra run while im at work. Very sore hands though looks like ive been attacked by a crazy cat lol  :lol: :lol:

tosca100

• New start, new life in BG
Re: Run extension now i'm aching!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 06:34 »
Well done you, I'm sure your chooks will appreciate it. :D

MrTwang

Re: Run extension now i'm aching!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 21:39 »
Well done! I really need to add an extension on to mine..

The girls free range in the garden in the day time but I really want to extend the run for when we are not there.

At the moment they are 14 weeks old and 6 of them have an Omlet Eglu with an extended run. It's still (I feel) a little on the small size!

I have an idea of what I want to build but just need to find the time to get on with it!

Paul.

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 36 queries.