Language :Car Battery

• 8 Replies

mrs bouquet

Language :Car Battery
« on: January 24, 2019, 13:27 »
My house was full of it about an hour ago.    I got changed, to go out in the car, to do a lot of running about.
Car would not start, this is the third time.   Have to ring Son in Law, who comes round and starts it - again -
bless him.    So now its a new battery, not cheap for my Land Rover.
The language was mainly all in reference to parts of the male anatomy, and what could be done with them.  :mad: :mad:
So with time now on my hands, I have emptied everything out of the dishwasher, into a bowl of boiling hot water and lots of suds, now its all on a drainer, so I shall go and  put it all away.  :lol:    Cannot afford a new battery and put the dishwasher on  :D :D     Now I am going for a walk, to get rid of the 'hump'   :)  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

rowlandwells

Re: Language !
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 15:38 »
I'm afraid it goes with the territory Mrs B batteries tend to ware out and with thick oil cold engines heaters and lights on those batteries take there toll especially in these winter months

I was upset when I had to buy a new  battery for the tractor  in September cost me £100 quid although I had the old one about ten years so I can't complain its just parting with a few quid there's nothing so bad as going outside in mid winter getting in the vehicle turning the key and no go  :mad: i know how you feel

did you kick the tyre or slam the door  :lol:

al78

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 18:12 »

Goosegirl

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 16:58 »
Parts of the male anatomy? Now that's got me thinking. What do females have that males don't apart from two X chromosomes and being able to multitask when needed? They are able to lay eggs, know exactly where his Lordship's various renewal documents are which site is known only to her and will not be revealed unless he promises to do all the cleaning for the next year, are able to send e-mails for him when he hasn't a clue about how a computer works, she knows exactly where his un-matched socks are which will only be revealed under pain of death which she well knows won't do any good whatsoever unless he gives her credit card to spend on something rather expensive and no, spending that on a microwave is not an option for his instant meal.
MB, you unloaded the dishwasher only to re-wash the said items. Darling, may I kindly suggest a head massage then a large gin and soda. It works wonders for me! 
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

al78

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 19:00 »
What do females have that males don't apart from two X chromosomes and being able to multitask when needed?

They can't do that properly, or at least they can't simultaneously wait in a checkout queue, anticipate they will need to pay for their shopping, and ghet their card ready in an easily accessible place. Once at the checkout, they can't pack their shopping and hand their card over to pay, no, it all has to be done one thing at a time and as slowly as possible.

wapello

• Experienced Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 19:45 »
  1 Battery !  i wish i have 4 batteries on my boat,  2 in my van, and 1 in the car,, just hope they dont all
  go flat at the same time,,, :nowink:
Colin

mrs bouquet

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2019, 11:04 »
 :D :D :D  Sorry if I mislead you all.    I dishwasher, was waiting to be turn ON.    I didn't wash the clean plates, they were all used.      ::)   Mrs Bouquet

mrs bouquet

The Car Battery
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2019, 11:06 »
My son in law is getting the new one this am.    :ohmy: :ohmy:  How much   £114.50   :ohmy:  Mrs Bouquet

Goosegirl

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2019, 14:24 »
What do females have that males don't apart from two X chromosomes and being able to multitask when needed?

They can't do that properly, or at least they can't simultaneously wait in a checkout queue, anticipate they will need to pay for their shopping, and ghet their card ready in an easily accessible place. Once at the checkout, they can't pack their shopping and hand their card over to pay, no, it all has to be done one thing at a time and as slowly as possible.
In some funny way I have to agree with you. I've personally experienced that, then I wonder why some people complain about being in a long queue when all they need to do is shove their stuff into the wheelie basket, get their payment cards ready whilst in the queue so as not to delay their produce sliding ever downwards into some plastic receptacle whilst trying to avoid other people shoving their stuff before you've got your bags packed.

xx
Bad Language !

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

1 Replies
Last post June 24, 2021, 19:11
by Lardman
xx
Language - Part 2 !

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

5 Replies
Last post January 31, 2019, 14:37
by al78
xx
Bushnell battery-operated wild life camera.

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

11 Replies
Last post February 07, 2019, 21:12
by Plot 1 Problems

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 47 queries.