Ohh my.. King of the Close

• 5 Replies

spiderlyn

• Experienced Member
Ohh my.. King of the Close
« on: July 01, 2010, 01:00 »
Well i turned up here two year ago.. I had know where to live :(.. then found "this" lovely place.... things abit up and down for a few months as Mum said I could stay, and Dad said not... but being a CAT.. Purrrrrrrrr, wormed my way in.. (Dad was a push over) ;)

Anyway... All going good..... Then my "Grandema" FELL? :ohmy: and she came to stop with us.... well thats ok, as it ment I had someone to look after me, while M&D were working... 8) I had the run of the place... Grandema.. stayed for months... Purrr... then one day she went ???  Someone mentioned a dog :ohmy:

Any way.. months later, just when I had got settled in to my "BEDROOM" I'm told.. Grandema is is coming back!!!!,, for a few days.... >:( and I have to share my bedroom! Mum asked me tonight, "did I mind"?.. Well yes I do... "ITS MY ROOM"!!!! I don't want to shear... its my bed!

Mum says it for a week.... (she said that last time... & it turned into months) >:(

Now I know I shouldn't grumble... but its my room! why should I share? I love having my own space.... and Mum always calls me the "KING" of the close... so me thinks when Grandema.. comes to stay.... she can live in my old room.... it's called the garage..!!!  there is a nice soft bed in there.. its, dry.. and it has its own door!.. LOL... and she won't bother me... or my mates... (little ted & big ted) :happy: we know what we like to watch on daytime TV!

Hay..hooo only a few days this time... fingers x'd
Try.. and ... try again... & keep trying..

newatthis

• Experienced Member
Re: Ohh my.. King of the Close
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 08:07 »
LOL, that made me smile, the world from a cat's eye veiw, makes me wounder what my 3 thing when i say people come to stay and what goes on in the minds...  :ohmy:
zoe pattinson :)

spiderlyn

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 22:56 »
LOL, that made me smile, the world from a cat's eye veiw, makes me wounder what my 3 thing when i say people come to stay and what goes on in the minds...  :ohmy:
Well the thing with you humans, is you think we sleep all day in the sun >:(...  we can do so much more... As you can see.. I have learnt to use the Pooter...  just a ikle no how.... sitting and watching.. ;)  and I have so much fun... :)

Good news is.. Grandema is still at the vets!! and I still have my own room and bed! :tongue2: bring it on...   downside.. its raining here.. and I ain't going outside.... the "KING" does not do rain... now where is that litter tray, again?
Puddin running off with all four leg's X'd...MEeOooowwwwwwwwwwww..

spiderlyn

• Experienced Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 21:11 »
Well the good meows for me is that grandema is home.. but not at my ous!!! :) she couldn't get up the drive... so had to go to her own ous! ::).. and that pisky dog.. has to stay in the kennels till saturday 8) Down side is my mum.. has alot of running around to do >:(.. so not alot of cuddles going on at the moment... but I make sure I'm around early doors.. as mum is still in bed.. and dad out of the way.. on his bike... so I make sure, i'm in bed havin a cuddle.Purrrrrr.....  miss my grandema... but glad I still have my bed! :D.. feel sorry for that dog!! He's not havin no loves!!! :(

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 22:27 »
admit it you don't really feel sorry for that dog  ;) :lol:
Staffies are softer than you think.

madcat

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 11:18 »
Lots of purrs in the morning = your mum feeling guilty about not giving you the time during the day = Treats!!!!!  :D  Now is the time to establish the roast chicken habit ...    ;) 
All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 38 queries.