S/S spades - 75p

• 17 Replies

penninehillbilly

• Experienced Member
Re: S/S spades - 75p
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 02:16 »
I used to work there, I thought it was only me who felt that way. after that the only way was up!
i bought a set for £3 last year. fork is still ok but spade blade bent even in my friable soil...
As regards the spade and fork, they do have a 5 year guarantee, don't know what they'd say to a 75p receipt if I have cause to complain in say, 4 years time :)

tosca100

• New start, new life in BG
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 05:00 »
Have to admit I've never had a problem with them as such, though I know others have. I have no family to stop me turning up for work and though I have limited mobility I am generally in good health and never late, so attendance is good, that means a lot to them. I count myself lucky that I can work at all and if I want to do more I can. I hate to say it but the worst part of the job (and occasionally the best) is customers attitudes in the shop and also unfair complaints from some of those we shop for. >:(

And my aching feet!!!!!! :(

Still no sign of any gardening kit! :dry:

penninehillbilly

• Experienced Member
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 20:08 »
also unfair complaints from some of those we shop for. >:(

as for complaints - we had a complaint from a customer that a margarine tub was only half full. upon checking inside the tub - we asked them if they would like their spoon back! (always made me smile that one)

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 35 queries.