cane pokes in ya eye , not here

• 17 Replies

Trillium

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2007, 00:44 »
Sorry to disappoint, people, but a bottle of wine really does last over a week around here. I'm what the French call a continental drinker - I don't throw away the cork (or screw cap). Don't mind the occasional glass of wine but I'm not really much of a drinker.  OH doesn't drink at all, but a lot of fun nonethless. Makes it harder in this house to collect corks for capping canes.  :lol:  :lol:

jingerpot

canes
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 17:02 »

Last year I bought a pack of play balls from tescos and they are usefull for topping canes and at £3 for around 50 very cheap and tho I usually utilse anything I can recycle, they looked really jolly and they stop nets from slipping down canes and you cant miss them so no poked eyes.  

A really cool side effect of these is ......... I was having a bit of bother with birds attacking plants but they won't come near the coloured balls, they seem to have a 'scarecrow' effect so I didn't need to put nets where I put them

Axe Victim

• Experienced Member
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2007, 21:35 »
Quote from: "fluffypebble"
And you can reuse the bag inside the box as a water carrier should you need one, which is unlikely unless you are camping but you never know.

They make a handy 'travel pillow' if you re-inflate them.

:lol:
If life gives you lemons...wrap a dog turd in newspaper and set fire to it on Life's doorstep.

xx
Cane toppers....

Started by Geordie on Frugal Living

19 Replies
Last post July 30, 2012, 11:54
by mobilekat
xx
Cheap cane connectors...

Started by Growster... on Frugal Living

13 Replies
Last post July 11, 2013, 20:49
by Annen

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 39 queries.