Motivation

• 1 Replies

ches

• Experienced Member
Motivation
« on: April 03, 2020, 09:42 »
I've been working from home for 2 weeks now, and I am glad to be going back to work on Monday!
I am seriously struggling with motivation..for everything, the only thing I don't need motivating for is the gardening. Thankfully, since we've moved 2 months ago, we have a garden which means I can get my gardening fix without leaving the house. As of Monday I can start going back to the plot and check on everything in person. I am blessed that I have a good plot neighbor that has been keeping an eye on my tunnel for me.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. Ches
Ches

mrs bouquet

Re: Motivation
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 12:34 »
Motivation is something I have been worrying about as well.   I have never been "A self-starter" and have always needed a good kick-start.    My exercises and crosswords, puzzles, quizzes etc and chatting with you folk seems to be it.    I have done all the geraniums in the greenhouse and given them all a good soak.  Normally I would scrape off the top of the pots and add fresh potting, but I haven't got any.
I can barely bother to make food - whats it all about.  I am sure when it gets a bit warmer I shall get going.
Take care folk.   Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

xx
Motivation

Started by snow white on Chatting on the Plot

20 Replies
Last post September 04, 2018, 07:19
by snowdrops

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 38 queries.