Tomato Blight

• 0 Replies

Oliveview

Tomato Blight
« on: May 26, 2008, 16:42 »
Some of my tomato plants are showing signs of blight  :x  I´ve pulled off the infected leaves and bagged them to take them to the dump- about 4 plants I´ve pulled up as the stems are rotting.  :x  We have had very wet weather here for a month there has been at least 12 days of rain so far this month and April was wet too,  which is a lot for this time of year  and the temperatures have been very mild.
I´m not happy :cry:   The plants I´ve pulled up were laden with fruit- 2 plum tomato plants and 2 ´big tomato´ plants
The neighbour has been and sprayed the tomatoes with the spray he used last year when his toms were hit badly by blight.  So fingers crossed.
Very annoying but in the great scheme of things blight is nothing (neighbour heared today that her elderly aunty has to have both legs amputated because of gangrene, so blight is  not important is it?)
Pamela
ps I picked my first crop of dwarf beans (black)  dwarf yellow (sonata) and berlotti beans  today :D   Will have a look through my seeds to see what I can plant in the tomato spaces.

xx
Help - we have potato blight and tomato blight

Started by jlb664 on Grow Your Own

12 Replies
Last post May 09, 2010, 08:26
by Kristen
clip
Is this tomato blight or something else?

Started by OakR on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post July 17, 2020, 16:45
by JayG
xx
Tomato blight

Started by Pete C on Grow Your Own

7 Replies
Last post September 23, 2011, 17:12
by lazza
clip
Tomato Blight

Started by Enfield Glen on Grow Your Own

27 Replies
Last post April 17, 2020, 12:14
by Aunt Sally

Page created in 0.343 seconds with 36 queries.