Christmas in May

• 4 Replies

Debz

Christmas in May
« on: May 04, 2010, 10:54 »
Well that is how it felt last night to me and I don't just mean the temperature!  My aunt entered a competition in a newspaper last year and won.  By the time they told her about it, she had forgotten the details of the prize.  Anyway since the end of last year she has had loads of gardening products arriving.  On Saturday she got two boxes of vegetable plug plants.  She only has a very small garden and lives on her own so she phoned my mum to see if my sister and I could use any of them.  Of course Mum said so I collected them last night and will go through them all tonight and divy them up between us.  My sister has made raised vegetable beds this year so was going to buy some plugs just to get started and my aunt is chuffed that they won't go to waste.

madcat

Re: Christmas in May
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 10:59 »
Lucky you!   :D

I got a flyer in the post this morning reminding me to book for the Christmas panto   :wacko: :wacko:
All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

Babstreefern

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 12:34 »
I remember having a day out in Cheshire last year in July and saw an advert "Christmas Trees for sale". :ohmy:  Also, I took a holiday in June/July 2006 to Wisconsin in the US, and was driving along when we saw a sign pointing down a dirt track to "Christmas in the Valley".  The whole farm was decorated inside and out, with Christmas garland and decorations :wacko:
Babs

blackisgreen

• Experienced Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 09:21 »
spalding flower parade had father Christmas and Christmas carols last saturday arghh

madcat

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 12:10 »
NOOOOooooooooooooooo!   :( :( :(

xx
Christmas veg

Started by smellykipper on Grow Your Own

10 Replies
Last post February 09, 2014, 08:52
by New shoot
xx
Christmas Veg Bed

Started by Lardman on Grow Your Own

10 Replies
Last post December 18, 2009, 22:59
by solway cropper
xx
When to put Christmas spuds in?

Started by min200 on Grow Your Own

6 Replies
Last post June 08, 2009, 11:18
by barbarella
xx
Christmas Potatoes

Started by DD. on Grow Your Own

4 Replies
Last post December 24, 2010, 10:09
by DD.

Page created in 0.358 seconds with 38 queries.