Autumn Asparaus Offer from Amateur Gardening / T &M

• 2 Replies

PansyPotter

« on: December 02, 2008, 21:57 »
Has anyone else sent off for these, I paid for them, (I went halves with a
fellow plot holder) almost 2 months ago, and nothing has materialised? :?

I have rung Thompson & Morgan now, on 3 occasions, (1 call per week for the last 3 weeks), all they keep telling me is that the order was 'processed' on 4/11 and they should be with me very shortly! Needless to say they still havn't arrived.

When I rang Amateur Gardening, a very haughty lady told me she couldn't even find the offer!!

So, given the complete lack of help between both companies, I have just ordered my veg seed from Dobies :evil: Serves 'em right!

Oh, and I forgot to say, that 1 member of staff at T & M said, ' I hope they do turn up because there are none left to replace them with !'

So, it appears, that I am on a wild goose chase, and was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

woodentop

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 18:44 »
My experience with T&M is that they will say anything to fob you off and get you off the phone. I had no reply from e mails and recorded delivery letters either. They are bad news as far as I'm concerned.

PansyPotter

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 20:33 »
Quote from: "woodentop"
My experience with T&M is that they will say anything to fob you off and get you off the phone. I had no reply from e mails and recorded delivery letters either. They are bad news as far as I'm concerned.

Hi there Woodentop.  :(  I'm beginning to get the same impression. All I was told by all 3 people was to please give it another week, and they are sure the order will turn up! There is absolutely no mention of anyone contacting the despatch department, or another grower who was supplying the order. To say they were unhelpful is an understatement.

Anyway I don't intend to let the situation go on much longer, I shall ask
for my money to be refunded. Ive a good mind to also write a letter of complaint to Amateur Gardening, as I expect better from them.

Sadly I too, won't be using T & M again. This has put me off completely.

xx
Are there better Autumn raspberries than Autumn Bliss?

Started by Salmo on Grow Your Own

11 Replies
Last post August 25, 2010, 07:35
by DD.
xx
ALLOTMENT OFFER!

Started by goose on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post January 24, 2009, 12:32
by Carol
xx
Seeds on offer

Started by plopleuk on Grow Your Own

5 Replies
Last post August 14, 2010, 14:37
by gowing238
xx
T & M Special Offer

Started by DD. on Grow Your Own

10 Replies
Last post December 20, 2006, 09:49
by John

Page created in 0.366 seconds with 38 queries.