Happy and Relieved

• 0 Replies

Eblana

Happy and Relieved
« on: January 23, 2020, 11:20 »
During my recent house move my one major concern were that I might loose my tree and my intersectional peonies both of which were rather expensive presents bought for me by my husband for a significant birthday and anniversary.  I spoke to the estate agent before listing and he stated on the blurb that they and some other plants weren’t part of the sale.  I had planned on digging them up in September thinking that the house would take that long to sell but it actually sold in a week and we had to be out by the middle of June so I had to dig them out at the beginning of June when they were only just finished flowering.  I have spent the whole winter fretting about them because they looked very very unhappy.  I noticed at the weekend that the tree peony which was the least unhappy looking had buds and was relieved.  I went out this morning and to a huge amount of joy I discovered loads of buds coming up out of the base of the intermediate one.  I can now relax and enjoy my new blank canvas garden knowing that my two old friends are there with me😀😀
179220F1-DF52-4713-84D7-3E2ACE1705AC.jpeg

xx
Happy and Relieved

Started by Eblana on General Gardening

1 Replies
Last post January 23, 2020, 21:19
by Yorkie
angry
Not happy with Jparkers at all.

Started by Lardman on General Gardening

11 Replies
Last post July 30, 2014, 18:20
by Lardman
xx
Quickest growing clematis that's happy in a pot?

Started by dangolding on General Gardening

1 Replies
Last post March 07, 2008, 22:14
by gobs
xx
happy Christmas to all my growing friends lets hope for another great season

Started by ricky on General Gardening

3 Replies
Last post December 26, 2014, 12:04
by snowdrops

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 39 queries.