Keukenhof Gardens

• 3 Replies

mrs bouquet

Keukenhof Gardens
« on: April 11, 2021, 15:03 »
I have just been on a tour of this wonderful place.  I have been for real with OH and the Garden Club.   It was just the ticket for raising the spirit today.   The guide is a bit tasty as well.  ;).   The only problem is choosing the ones you want, they are all so gorgeous.    Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

rowlandwells

Re: Keukenhof Gardens
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 18:31 »
Keukenhof Gardens that brings back happy memories the wife and I  went there a couple of years ago and what a lovely place  truly fantastic colours and so well kept no litter no empty crisp bags or empty cans fantastic place  a place i would like to visit again when things get back to normal if that's ever possible

mrs bouquet

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 19:32 »
The same guide is doing a tour again next Friday.   It is not really open to the public yet.  Also the tree blossom was lovely.    Tune in and go with Stephan, I left a couple of pounds tip.   The company is now called Heygo, and look under the calender.    You cannot fail to enjoy  (there were over 1,000 people on this trip today)  Mrs Bouquet  PS:  It is free to join, and you will not be on the screen.

Growster...

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2021, 05:28 »
It's a fabulous place!

Although it was very dull when we visited some years ago, the colours were so vibrant, with newly-sown grasses alongside, that we really didn't want to leave!

(And, as we were on a short holiday, we felt like a glass of wine at lunchtime! I couldn't see a bar, so just went into a sulk at a counter, and suddenly spotted, amongst plates of this and that, a couple of those 33mm bottles of vino, nestling in a tiny corner..;0)

xx
RHS Bridgewater Gardens

Started by rowlandwells on Chatting on the Plot

1 Replies
Last post May 11, 2021, 20:21
by snowdrops

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 39 queries.