A photo from my iPad hopefully !

• 9 Replies

mrs bouquet

A photo from my iPad hopefully !
« on: June 29, 2020, 17:50 »
Let's try this Mrs b
image.jpeg
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Re: A photo from my iPad hopefully !
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 18:28 »
You’ve done it Mrs B.

snowdrops

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 20:16 »
Yay you did it, now do it again  :lol:
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

wighty

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 20:26 »
Lovely, W.  Now just teach me how you did it.  I did it once when my daughter was here but never managed it again. When I did a lot of my recent qualifications I had to  show that I could do 'cut and paste'.  Yes I could, I printed off the picture I wanted, cut it out and pasted it onto the essay/poster or whatever I had to do.  I knew they were then scanned  up to London so they wouldn't be able to tell and got up to  a level 4 in most before I retired. Cheating I know.

snowdrops

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 21:48 »
Lovely, W.  Now just teach me how you did it.  I did it once when my daughter was here but never managed it again. When I did a lot of my recent qualifications I had to  show that I could do 'cut and paste'.  Yes I could, I printed off the picture I wanted, cut it out and pasted it onto the essay/poster or whatever I had to do.  I knew they were then scanned  up to London so they wouldn't be able to tell and got up to  a level 4 in most before I retired. Cheating I know.

Take a photo on your iPad.
Come on tge forum, choose your thread, reply as normal,then scroll down & click on choose file, click on the bar that has your photo’s showing, click on the one you want to show, then wait until the thumbnail shows then click post as normal, & we should be all able to see your photo
92C7C99F-C1E9-46AA-BA9D-62E7F083B2D7.jpeg

Blackpool rocket

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2020, 22:20 »

Come on tge forum, choose your thread, reply as normal,then scroll down & click on choose file, click on the bar that has your photo’s showing, click on the one you want to show, then wait until the thumbnail shows then click post as normal, & we should be all able to see your photo

You've got a very sticky ceiling snowdrops!

snowdrops

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2020, 22:42 »

You've got a very sticky ceiling snowdrops!
Lol yes I have haven’t I  :D. It’s only on here that my pictures are upside down

JayG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2020, 09:10 »
Iphones actually take and save landscape pictures upside down (Apple decided that having the 'volume' button at the top made it feel more like using a real camera.)

Unfortunately, although the phone's software (and some other non-Apple software) knows this, and displays the image the right way up, the software which runs this forum doesn't.
'Easiest' solution, without resorting to image editing software, is to take the picture upside down in landscape mode (if you take it in portrait mode, it will display sideways on here!  :lol:)

I've mentioned this problem in the 'Notice Board' guide to posting pics on this forum - I'll add some advice about how to 'force' pictures to display correctly for those who feel confident enough to give it a try.
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

snowdrops

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2020, 13:31 »
MGreat thanks for that Jays, but I mostly take photos for me & then decide to post on here, they used to display correctly until one of the upgrades lol

wighty

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2020, 15:45 »
Thanks for trying to help everyone, but I don't have an Ipad or even a mobile phone.  I had to hand the phone in when I left work and I haven't bothered to get another one. 

xx
Ipad

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

12 Replies
Last post April 06, 2021, 12:47
by DanielCoffey
xx
How do I rectify my ipad

3 Replies
Last post September 16, 2020, 20:51
by snowdrops
xx
Ipad woes...

Started by Growster... on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post November 28, 2018, 18:15
by Growster...
xx
Mobile phone or Ipad

13 Replies
Last post June 05, 2021, 14:31
by Growster...

Page created in 0.216 seconds with 46 queries.