New brushcutter

• 4 Replies

jezza

New brushcutter
« on: October 02, 2019, 19:38 »
Hello I have had to get a new brush cutter my old one squeals like a wailing banshee when it starts up got it from a company on the internet I paid for it got confirmation if payment then got a dispatch email it said who the courier was I got straight on to the supplier to ask for a different courier they said it's the only one they use does any one know if a company is obliged to tell a buyer who the courier is be fore making a purchase as it's caused me a lot of hassel having to wait in to stop the courier trespassing on my property I have told this particular courier that they are not welcome anywhere near my house before  jezza

AlaninCarlisle

Re: New brushcutter
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 20:10 »
How can the courier deliver it to your door without encroaching on your property?

greenjay

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 20:36 »
I try to find out who is delivering before I buy as  from previous purchases some companies don't attempt to deliver as there are to many gates to open!

jezza

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 06:50 »
Hello I don't like this particular company because I had an issue with a mobile phone that had gone for repair it was unrepairable so I was sent a new one the courier said they needed to take the other one back my mother said it had gone back the driver swore st her an said he wanted a phone to take back i ordered the driver off the property and said that that company were never allowed on my property again   jexza

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 11:33 »
If it was the behaviour of one driver, you could have contacted the company and complained.

If you never want them to deliver to you again, just contact the seller of anything you buy in future and ask the question.  If you do that before you hit the buy button, you can just go somewhere else to make your purchase if need be.

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 44 queries.