I,ve been stitched up

• 6 Replies

mrs bouquet

I,ve been stitched up
« on: January 31, 2024, 15:28 »
My birthday is in June and the family have asked me what I want to do.  My Son, wife and 2 kids, want to come and stay here.  I said no, because of getting in a cleaner, making up the beds, buying food, stripping beds and dealing with bed linen.   My daughter has said, "imagine how feel feels, he must b so hurt."    Of course, I have now weakened and said Yes, OK.
But meanwhile, I need an adventure.  I have done hot-air balloon, parachute jumps, Harley riding with a Chapter.     I have now decided I want to do a Zip-Wire.    There is a couple of places fairly nearby called,
"Go Ape".        I shall book one and if my Daughter wants to come with husband they're welcome.   If not I shall go and have this adventure on my own.    Need to book, but waiting for dates from Son, so that I can go on my adventure at a different time.   I am excited about my zipping.    :wacko:  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

snowdrops

Re: I,ve been stitched up
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 19:13 »
Can son not stay at your daughters next door if you’re not up to it?
Wow you are very adventurous aren’t you zip off & have some fun, even better might be the Eden project if you fancy a bit more of a trip, they have a zip wire over it. I was going to go on it one year when we went but it was shut that day
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 20:35 »
Go Ape is supposed to be great fun!
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

mrs bouquet

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2024, 16:05 »
My Daughter has only two bedrooms and the second is small and full up !
Cannot make the Eden Project in a day, but would like to go there sometime.
Not sure now about "Go Ape"  as it involves climbing a cargo net to get into the trees.  I am not sure my limbs will be strong enough to haul myself up it.   Got to go for one of those painful jabs in my thumb where it meets my palm.  The top thumb joint is pinging out. Oh, thrice woe.    Mrs B

hamstergbert

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2024, 16:52 »
For an alternative adventure have you considered microlight or flexwing microlight flight?
https://www.experiencedaypros.co.uk/microlight-worthing.html

Near you I think, and offering choices of either a really light machine that looks a bit like an ordinary light aircraft (but much lighter - think cardboard from cornflake packets construction), or a flexiwing micro where you are much more 'out there'.

As to the family descending on you, could you offer them a really exciting adventure too - tents on your grass!

The Dales - probably fingerprint marks where God's hand touched the world

MrsPea

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2024, 18:51 »
 Best experience i ever did Zipp wire at Edan project last year followed by Parachute jump brilliant , fly a Helicoptor  :)
I Love my green house

jezza

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 19:52 »
Hello what about a wing walk on an airplane  an elderly lady (90) not far from me did one on local air field   jezza

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 46 queries.