Dans Jungle -

• 4 Replies

diggindan

Dans Jungle -
« on: June 11, 2008, 16:05 »
Hi all as promised this is my garden / Jungle

its been like this for about twelve months now as i have been completley re decorating my house so now i have the great task of sorting out my garden, although over the past few weeks i have been bitten by the gardening bug. and after reading the posts on the forum im well up for the challenge of getting some things grown.  :D

Any comments  :oops:

DD.

• Global Moderator
  • Location: Loughborough. a/k/a Digger Dave. Prettiest Pumpkin prizewinner 2011
  • Pea God & Founder Member of The NFGG
Dans Jungle -
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 16:16 »
I'm not quite sure why you think there's a problem! :lol:
Did it really tell you to do THAT on the packet?

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Dans Jungle -
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 17:46 »
That's not too bad Dan, won't take too long to sort out.  grass is a bit of a reck though  :shock:

diggindan

Dans Jungle -
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 09:28 »
Bit Of an update had a clear up of the top half of the garden and also dug footings for a possible wall which im thinking of doing a raised bed

Still looks a mess but at least you can see the soil. removed what i think was a massive lilac bush, whilst digging the footings i unearthed twenty five concrete blocks god knows how many house bricks and chunks of concrete and also a large amount of what look like rockery stones

You can see the footings for the wall now dug

Tigerhair

• Experienced Member
Dans Jungle -
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 19:15 »
Great photos, I love before and after shots...  :)   Keep at it... but don't tame it TOO much... bugs like bits left scruffy.

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 35 queries.