They are never satisfied

• 4 Replies

nicky d

• Experienced Member
  • super shane
They are never satisfied
« on: May 12, 2010, 13:35 »
My three girls have a massive run, and alot of grass aswell but they have started now to patrol the fencing looking to get into the big garden, 2 of them have jumped over the fencing and it is very high ???, little madams, so being the slave i am to them ive just been out and extended there run even more,  well there not getting any more, i want to try and save some for them.   Nickyx ::)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 16:31 by noshed »
4 girlies,  Nessa, Pamela, Stacey and Tina

dizzylizzie

Re: They are never satisfied
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 17:02 »
you know youll give in..... ::)

goodegg

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 19:21 »
they will use up the extra bit and do the same again just give them all you know you will in the end .and they will still want more good luck

LittleRedHen

• little red hens egg blog
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 19:26 »
They know you are wrapped around their little combs!  Bless. ;)
When I die I will slide in sideways, a glass of wine in one hand and chocolate in the other, screaming, "Whooo hooo!  What a ride!" as life is to be enjoyed to the fullest!

Flowerpower136

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 12:01 »
The grass is always greener Nicky!

When I'm gardening, (most of the time), mine all stand in a row clattering their beaks on the mesh, trying to make me feel guilty.   There's me surrounded by lush green growth, and there they are, in their desert of a dust bath (all their own work!).  Does make me feel bad, but they get their reward with trugs full of weeds and room service worms.

And this morning we all did a bit of digging in the pen, and I left it all in moist lumps and bumps, so they're happily digging it over on their own now, checking each lump for worms.  I reckon they'll have it back to dust bath by morning!

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 38 queries.