A few Wordsa

• 19 Replies

Growster...

Re: A few Wordsa
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2020, 07:55 »
When driving in France, I always had to do the calculation from Km to miles.

The quick way is to multiply by six, then divide by ten, which at three o'clock in the morning, makes the Spanish border to Paris distance a bit of a challenge at something like a squillion km...

jezza

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2020, 19:29 »
Hello I use the converter on my phones calculator to get from foreign to English measurements ,I ordered oil yesterday I asked for 180 gallons the poor adviser got very flustered offered it at 50p a gallon she didn't know what a gallon was I told her the correct literage but asked if I could still have it at the 50p a gallon rate the answer was a stern  no jezza

jezza

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2020, 15:01 »
Hello I have just asked a screw supply company for some 2inch left hand screws with right hand thread the assistant said they'd get back to me before 5 pm there might be a minimum order and a special order charge  I think he's taking the micky  jezza 

Growster...

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2020, 05:33 »
I bet that when you were boxing as a kid, your best punch was a right hook, delivered with your left hand...

jezza

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2020, 14:07 »
Hello why aren't lawn weed and feeds standardized measurements some use 25g some 28g I found one that uses 38g per square metre  I convert to imperial then spread at the square yard rate it's easier

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 33 queries.