E-vouchers

• 5 Replies

mrs bouquet

E-vouchers
« on: December 01, 2018, 17:17 »
I've done it wrong again  ::)  After being so pleased with pressie for Son and D in L.   The email has arrived for me to print the voucher.    Firstly in goes off telling me what size it will be  and what I should do if using A4.
Then it just got even more difficult.    -    Don't know what to do now.    Really I am not of this age.  :lol: :lol:

Everybody I have asked so far, has said,   Oh, I don't know.   If I get my Computer Tutor here, it will be a jolly expensive gift.  :wacko: :wacko:  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

madcat

Re: E-vouchers
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 20:02 »
How about you cut and paste what they have said out of the email and into a post on here, then we can translate it into English for you.

Or ask for computer help at the library - they have volunteer helpers who will sort it for the price of a one page print.
All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

Goosegirl

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 14:19 »
MB - you've done nothing wrong whatsoever! Personally I don't think it would matter what size the voucher is as long as it's valid and can be used. See what others say.
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

mrs bouquet

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 16:05 »
Just found the place on the screen to do the print.   Got the printer ready,   YES.   -  no  :mad: :mad: :mad:
I can just read the two top lines of the printout.   Then it goes a bit  more feint for the next few (only some blodgy words)  then nothing.
Does that mean the ink has run out.   Please understand, that the printer is very seldom used, so it may have even dried out !   I think my method is correct, so may be your ideas now please.   Mrs Bouquet

Lardman

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 17:14 »
Run the head cleaning and alignment process. I forget what printer you have, remind me and I'll see if I can find a webpage howto.

mrs bouquet

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 18:06 »
Thanks Lardy, It is an HP Envy 4520.   Maybe with your guidance, I can do it.
I have looked the HP Cartridges up - golly aren't they expensive.  Cheers, Mrs Bouquet

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 36 queries.