Browsing History

• 2 Replies

mrs bouquet

Browsing History
« on: March 26, 2021, 15:41 »
A couple of days ago I was doing my on-line order and got stuck, I rang them, and got a lovely lady, on the Isle of Bute.  She asked when had I last deleted my browsing history  -   erm.   I'll take you through it, and she did, bless her.    Ever since, I have not been able to access anything,   I have even had to restart this site with a new password.     Never again, the rubbish can stay put  ???   Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

JayG

• Global Moderator
Re: Browsing History
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 15:50 »
You almost certainly deleted your 'cookies' along with your browsing history Mrs. B.

(Cookies are what store information on your computer like passwords for websites you use, so if you delete the cookies you have to re-enter them all.)

Next time (if there is a next time  :unsure:) you clear your browsing history and other junk, make sure the 'cookie' box is unticked on the list of items to delete.
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

mrs bouquet

Re: Browsing History
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 18:35 »
Thanks for that tip JayG.      Next time, I will ask you to help me  ;)  regards,  Mrs B

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 39 queries.