Milly lost the first of her nine lives yesterday

• 5 Replies

Oliveview

Milly lost the first of her nine lives yesterday
« on: November 08, 2011, 11:14 »
Milly jumped from the back of the sofa onto the ironingboard, then fell off with a thump onto the tiled  floor, she gave a yelp and took off as if she had a rocket tied to her tail and hid under the tv cabinet.  She was quiet for a bit then got lively again.  She was ok this morning, climbing up my trouser leg (ouch)
Does she ever sleep??????????????

Pamela

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Re: Milly lost the first of her nine lives yesterday
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 11:20 »
Oh bless hope her head doesn't hurt too much. It does make you wonder where they get the energy from doesn't it.
Staffies are softer than you think.

Oliveview

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 11:34 »
Milly won´t sit still on our laps, she tries to bite, playfully, with us and as for my hair......
She is so funny with the dogs, Lola lays on her back for Milly and Milly climbs over her, then she starts to bite Lola´s tail or legs, so that is when we have to end playtime.  Jumbo just dislikes her, he is scared of her.  As he is such a fat boy we are wary of him hurting Milly. Once she is bigger she will be better, Jumbo will know to keep away.  Sometimes Milly tries to frighten the dogs, her back arches and she goes on tip toes, don´t know why she bothers, one nip and she would be a gonner!!
I was asked if I wanted a 5 week old puppy yesterday, no thanks!!

Pamela

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 11:36 »
aargh - go on you know you want to get it really (good job I don't live anywhere near you otherwise I would have a house full of animals by the sounds of it  :lol:)

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 18:05 »
Milly won´t sit still on our laps, she tries to bite, playfully, with us and as for my hair......
She is so funny with the dogs, Lola lays on her back for Milly and Milly climbs over her, then she starts to bite Lola´s tail or legs, so that is when we have to end playtime.  Jumbo just dislikes her, he is scared of her.  As he is such a fat boy we are wary of him hurting Milly. Once she is bigger she will be better, Jumbo will know to keep away.  Sometimes Milly tries to frighten the dogs, her back arches and she goes on tip toes, don´t know why she bothers, one nip and she would be a gonner!!
I was asked if I wanted a 5 week old puppy yesterday, no thanks!!

Pamela
This is part of her playing, they look so funny.  Ours used to do the same and then do a sort of sideways prance.  Think it is a chase me game but your dogs obviously don't speak cat language!!!  :lol:
Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens!
Bagpuss RIP 1992 - June 2012, 1 huge grass carp (RIP "Jaws" July 2001 - December 2011), 4 golden orfe, 1 goldfish and 1 fantail fish (also huge)! plus 4 Italian quail, 1 Japanese quail, 1 Rosetta quail.

Oliveview

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 21:02 »
Lola was funny today with our other cat Miki. Lola was washing his face, I think Miki liked it really.Milly jumped into the dogs bed, Jumbo was in the bed, he jumped out like a firework was under hin :lol:
Pamela

xx
Milly should come with a danger sign!

Started by Oliveview on Pets without Feathers

2 Replies
Last post November 18, 2011, 07:39
by joyfull
xx
Milly has discovered the dog food

2 Replies
Last post December 23, 2011, 09:41
by mumofstig
xx
Weaning feisty kitty Milly,,,,,,update

9 Replies
Last post October 22, 2011, 14:02
by maxyboo
xx
Feisty Kitten Milly and bigger kitten Miki (photos with luck)

14 Replies
Last post November 08, 2011, 22:46
by freebirdy

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 39 queries.