toilet roll thieves

• 1 Replies

rowlandwells

toilet roll thieves
« on: March 21, 2020, 18:04 »
just surfing the net as you do on i noticed Essex  police have  arrested some cretins  stealing toilet rolls only one punishment to fit that crime put there heads down loo and not a clean one  :mad:

Goosegirl

Re: toilet roll thieves
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 11:58 »
Better to give them some water torture with a load of Diocalm or they'll poo all over the place!
We went out on Friday to our local supermarket (Booth's) for the first time since the shut-down happened. OH just got the necessaries we needed as we have two freezers that need emptying before we move house. They put a limit on how many of what item you can buy and rightly so but no a loo-roll in sight until he went back just as they were re-filling the shelves, so at least we have one pack. There was no soap or dish-washer tablets so it's a good job I had one in store. We were limited to one large bottle of milk so OH went back to the Spar shop where he'd just filled up with petrol and got two more to put in the freezer plus a bar of soap. We then visited our local pharmacy to pick up our prescriptions where I found a hand-pumped soap cleaner.
What I don't quite understand is this rush to buy loo-rolls. Can anyone tell me why?
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

xx
Allotment thieves

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

15 Replies
Last post July 11, 2022, 19:09
by New shoot

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 40 queries.