Cafe Nets

• 0 Replies

mrs bouquet

Cafe Nets
« on: August 17, 2020, 12:22 »
I needed some privacy from the Hill billys, as they wander up and down alot.    Looking at Cafe nets and finally bought on-line from a company in Nottingham.   I spoke to a lady first who was most helpful.   when the arrived, I climbed up the steps and into the sink, measure for tension pole and put them up.   When the sun went in a couple of days later, I could see that all the top was frayed and looked awful.    With reluctance I sent them a very nice email suggesting a replacement explaining why.   I had a reply immediately saying a replacement would be arriving shortly having been thoroughly checked.   It arrived by return.  Obviously a completely different bale.  fresh, whiter looking, beautifully side hemmed and no fraying.
Now I have to climb into the sink and but it up, I will maybe have a tap dance whilst up there.   :lol:
I have told you this tale, because we are quick enough to grumble, but this company has been exceptional, and I haven't moved from my home.    Not sure if I was allowed to tell company name, but pm me if you are interested.    regards,  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 29 queries.