Strictly Come Dancing

• 5 Replies

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
Strictly Come Dancing
« on: December 18, 2021, 21:43 »
Well, it's over for another year and what a final that was. Totally wonderful and emotional.

You really couldn't split the two couples up.

Spoiler results:

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

So pleased for Rose and Giovanni. It clearly meant so much to him. I thought she was a really worthy winner.  Her dance ability was superb, even ignoring the additional challenges she had. But I would have been happy for John and Johannes too.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 21:44 by Yorkie »
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

Goosegirl

Re: Strictly Come Dancing
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 12:48 »
I've watched it since it began and I've never been so on the edge of my seat and cried so much this final. No way could I have imagined the concept of two men dancing together and how absolutely A-MAZ-ING it could turn out to be one of the best things going. Rose was fabulous too especially when the music stopped for a few seconds. I couldn't have decided between them if my life depended on it.
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

MrsPea

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2021, 15:02 »
I only saw the last one OH doesn't like it , WELL DONE TO ALL FOUR. so glad when Rose won  :)
I Love my green house

mrs bouquet

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2021, 15:23 »
I know it was a couple short, so time had to be filled.  But in  my view it did drag on a bit.  By best congrats to both couples.  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

JayG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2021, 20:54 »
Great final despite the unfortunate absence of AJ and Kai.

Right result for me - both couples were outstanding, but for Rose and Giovanni to have found the way to work out how to overcome her handicap and consistently create dancing magic made the difference to me.  :)
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

Goosegirl

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2021, 11:16 »
Both couples had some kind of handicap in a way and I applaud them both. Looking forward to their Christmas special except for having to watch a chap from Money For Nothing who I can't stand because of his arrogance for what he creates which, to me, is absolutely awful and has no artistry whatsoever. 

xx
Strictly 2019

Started by Tenhens on Chatting on the Plot

10 Replies
Last post October 05, 2019, 11:58
by Tenhens

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 45 queries.