Best / Favourite seed supplier - Opinions Needed.

• 32 Replies

gobs

Re: Best / Favourite seed supplier - Opinions Needed.
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2011, 21:31 »
I agree, T&M are looking expensive this year, with high P&P, when you compare them with most other suppliers.....................

Ahh, £6.90 for bulkier ones. :D

I had a £15 voucher, I was thinking it's a waste of money to use it. >:(

That reminds me about another thing relating to the question. I am personally very swinged by - not in case of seeds, but bulbs, etc. - if the supplier uses her majies' or a courier service.

The former won't, the latter will leave the parcel, behind the gate, with neighbours, etc. I am strongly going for the second choice.
"Words... I know exactly what words I'm wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiff-squiddled around." R Dahl

shokkyy

• Mishka
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2011, 00:40 »
My postie is always happy to leave any parcels in my porch for me. He asked me if I wanted him to and I said yes please, so now he does even if it should be signed for. Couriers I find vary. Some have a rule that doesn't allow them to leave a parcel if you're not in, but some don't.

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2011, 07:26 »
I've got a combo this year of 50p seed sale stuff from the garden centre and Real Seed Company.  I really like some of the Real Seed varieties and they have become favourites, plus I like to grow varieties of veg I can't find in the shops.

If you like growing unusual stuff this lot might be worth a look as well http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Just-Seed-UK/_i.html?_trksid=p3286.c0.m57  I bought a few bits from them and you can choose a small or large pack.

As DD says, Moles are probably the best value for stuff you want to grow a lot of, but I've also bought from DT Brown, Marshalls and Kings in the past and they were all good.  I find T&M out of my price bracket hence my fixation with the garden centre seed sales as its the only time I get to buy them - well that's my excuse  :lol:

xx
OMG I'm soooo excited! Expert opinions needed please!

Started by beki on Grow Your Own

15 Replies
Last post March 26, 2008, 18:30
by Clampit
xx
Best value seed supplier?

Started by adri123 on Grow Your Own

7 Replies
Last post October 09, 2013, 13:16
by lacaya
xx
seed supplier

Started by Nogger on Grow Your Own

7 Replies
Last post November 17, 2008, 11:15
by DD.
xx
Best Value Seed Supplier?

Started by adri123 on Grow Your Own

16 Replies
Last post January 11, 2016, 16:24
by whitehill1

Page created in 0.365 seconds with 29 queries.