6 kittens, 1 special mum

• 115 Replies

evie2

Re: 6 kittens, 1 special mum
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2014, 20:21 »
And lastly we have Nala (the light coloured one) and Simba (the dark gingered one)  :)
20140608_122630.jpg
20140608_122014.jpg
May this day be blessed with gifts, understanding and friends.  Merlin 2001-2012 Pandora 2001-2013 xxx

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2014, 22:50 »
The tabbies are beautiful  :wub:

Madame Cholet

• Location: Thrapston=Home & garden Lotty=Ringstead East Northants
  • remember you're a womble
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2014, 22:54 »
so cute :D
Diary at- http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=85680.75

Comments at- http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=85681.15

To good friends, good food and dirty hands

Underground overground wombling free

spottymint

• Experienced Member
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2014, 21:59 »
I'm liking little Nala.  :)

Auntiemogs

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2014, 00:08 »
They are all so adorable.  I wish I'd had my two when they were kittens.  :)
I would rather live in a world
where my life is surrounded by mystery
than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it...✿~ Harry Emerson Fosdick

Madame Cholet

• Location: Thrapston=Home & garden Lotty=Ringstead East Northants
  • remember you're a womble
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2014, 05:11 »
My oh had his cat from 2 weeks old, the mother had died he used to get up every 3 hours in the night to feed him how many men would do that!

Debz

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2014, 10:39 »
Beautiful babies but I think I am in love with Nala and Simba.

evie2

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2014, 09:26 »
Bramble went to the vet yesterday for her check up and the kits went too. We saw the vet who operated on her, she's delighted with her progress and has discharged her.

For such a poorly cat she's done a tremendous job with the kittens.  They all have their eyes open now, are feeding well and are growing :D  They're still in our room, we tried putting them back in daughters room yesterday but Bramble got very grumpy and moved them all back :lol:  She also got a bit grumpy with Ali and took Millie out of his hand and hid her ::)  Mist continues to 'help' look after them and Willow has joined in too.  Pip just sits looking at them, they're too wee to play with so he's not that bothered.

Nalas colour is beautiful and apparently unusual, she has very faint bands of ginger on her back.  Simba's a real character, a typical ginger with the 'I'm here' gene, he's the biggest and should have been called Bluto :lol: anyone who has a ginger will know what I mean ;)  Ash is still the runt of the litter but he's a fighter and we always try to get him time with mum on his own, he's the size now, Simba was when he was born, we've tried to give him an extra feed with a bottle but he's not having it and we decided he'd expend more energy fighting against it than he would taking it, we'll continue to give him a helping hand when we can :)  Shadow is the quiet one, he just gets on with it and gives Simba a good old slap when he tries to push him off mum ::)  Both greys have beautiful tabby markings :)  All 4 are boys, yes even Nala ::)
Millie has such a beautiful face and tends to get lots of cuddles from everyone.  More than one person has said they want her but sorry she's staying put :D  Bella is also a quiet one but just like her brother she'll give Simba a slap if he  tries his ginger shenanigans :)  Both tabby's have very striking markings on their face, Millie looks like she has eye liner on and Bella has little strips of ginger like her mum :D Both are girls :)

Bramble leaves them in the nest now and comes out for a rest, I don't blame her, only going back to feed and clean them so we've been told to start weaning them from next week as they spend the first 10 days skiddling in their food.  Just like human babies really :lol:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 17:10 by evie2 »

snowdrops

« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2014, 14:44 »
Are you keeping all 6? :ohmy: :lol:
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

evie2

« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2014, 16:09 »
Wellllllll wee Evie and Josh haven't seen them yet and I know they want one but it's up to my daughter and I know she wants Millie who reminds her of Merlin :) another daughter would really like 1 also but she already has 2 and 1 of them is a Bengal, both are very spoiled and I don't think they would take kindly to any interloper :nowink:
I know 10 cats seems ridiculous ::) however we would rather have them live with us than just give them away to people we don't know will look after them :)

My children have always said I would end up being the mad cat woman with chickens popping in and out to see if there's anything tasty in the kitchen, wouldn't want to disappoint them ;)

snowdrops

« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2014, 16:25 »
 :lol: :lol: & how many dogs? :lol:

evie2

« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2014, 16:53 »
Just 2 so far ;) :lol:

evie2

« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2014, 17:20 »
We've taken some more pics which we'll put up in a bit, unfortunately we missed the one where Bramble pinned Simba down so she could clean him, it was very reminiscent of me and Ali when he was little :lol: :lol:

spottymint

• Experienced Member
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2014, 09:56 »
How are the bundles of fluff ? Been a while, must be huge by now.  :D

evie2

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2014, 15:01 »
They're 7 weeks and growing fast :D Apart from Ash, they all weigh 700g, she is a delicate 625g :D  We have so many photographs it's hard to pick which ones to post.   They are into everything nothing is sacred when you're a 7wk old kitten ::)  This morning Bella and Rupert made a break for freedom and climbed the stairs to visit me in the bedroom, something I wasn't expecting for a few weeks yet.  They all have different characters and as expected Rupert is up for a cuddle at the drop of a hat, typical ginger :D  Wee Evie is having Ash and Josh, Bella, I'll be sad to see them go but at least they're staying in the family :D  OH took a lovely picture of Mist and Rupert together, I'll get Eils to post it :D

xx
New Kittens

Started by Hawkins on Pets without Feathers

11 Replies
Last post July 13, 2010, 08:35
by Pretty Chick
xx
Our new kittens.

Started by Kate and her Ducks on Pets without Feathers

17 Replies
Last post July 23, 2012, 21:22
by Madame Cholet
xx
Kittens

Started by 22fox on Pets without Feathers

4 Replies
Last post February 18, 2010, 13:16
by Caralou
grin
Bella's kittens!

Started by Dora5 on Pets without Feathers

58 Replies
Last post June 02, 2012, 22:07
by LittleRedHen

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 39 queries.