urgently needed

• 6 Replies

rowlandwells

urgently needed
« on: March 01, 2018, 12:25 »
we urgently need someone to run our county council with a knowledge finance as Northamptonshire council has gone bust run out of money in other words

the NCC have a new office block to rent if your interested hardly used available for immediate use i never thought in all my days that a county council could go bust and then blame everyone ells bar the ones that where paid  to run it sorry very well paid to run it

if anyone has some old beed counters in there attic   could you send them the Nothamptonshire county council  :lol:

arh

Re: urgently needed
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 14:53 »
So have most of the others, including Essex, but they don't have the gumption of Northants and are still keeping quiet and pretending that they are okay and working, (even though they aren't).

rowlandwells

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 16:47 »
as I understand the head person on the council has gone with a few quid in her pocket so its going to be watch this space but I take you point about Essex

its not the first time a Northants council has spent out Daventry council invested abroad and it ended up the looser that took some time to recover at our expense I hasten  to add :mad:

Christine

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 18:16 »
Same problem up here. Trouble is that when the chief exec goes there are always lots of things that come out of the woodwork to cause problems. It'll take a long time to clear up Mr Wells sir and you may not like what you hear as life progresses.

rowlandwells

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 18:46 »
very true what your saying  Christine I have my own take on this that are I'm afraid will have to  be censored as I'm convinced there is quite a lot of council revenue wasted that those concerned are never bought to book

so watch this space A!

jezza

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 20:55 »
its what.s called the rats leaving a sinking ship  jezza

arh

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 07:38 »
That's very true Jezza, but it's no consolation to us "rats" that cannot get off of the ship. Ps. Congratulations to Northants again, as they are the first NHS trust, (Northampton General), to admit that the cuts have caused a person to die whilst waiting to see some-one in A & E.

clip
Fungi ID needed.

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

1 Replies
Last post December 17, 2020, 06:13
by Growster...
clip
Photograph titles needed.

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

4 Replies
Last post August 05, 2019, 15:16
by Goosegirl
xx
Extra Large Carrots, Parsnips and Beetroots Needed

Started by dazzr1 on Chatting on the Plot

6 Replies
Last post September 06, 2022, 10:41
by dazzr1
xx
Volunteers needed at Historic Wentworth Woodhouse - muscle required!

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

0 Replies
Last post October 04, 2017, 11:56
by mumofstig

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 38 queries.