Glad of your company!

• 48 Replies

kattcottrell

• Experienced Member
    • www.funkychickengifts.com
Glad of your company!
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2008, 00:09 »
Quote from: "too many girls"
mine left me last year after 18 years of marriage, he said i cared more about the animals than i did of him, nuff said......................

I'm on my second, it'll be 10 years this october
Katt

too many girls

Glad of your company!
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 00:21 »
mind you i did throw a plate at him, well it was more of a bowl really, and there wasn't even anything in it, and it missed, some people are so touchy, he wants me back now but i quite enjoy having the whole bed to myself  (with dogs and cats for company, he wouldn't let animals in the bedroom but casper keeps the duvet on)  and no nagging " Rom " in a stern voice " chairs are for sitting on and not for keeping saddles on the back of......................

too many girls

Glad of your company!
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 00:27 »
and, you know those lights switches, the big round ones you get in old farmhouses, they make a very good place to hang bridles.

too many girls

Glad of your company!
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2008, 00:31 »
and, you shouldn't put grooming kits and bits and stirrups in the dishwasher, apparently it's not hygenic.   although i'm almost certain the horses won't catch anything.................................

kattcottrell

• Experienced Member
    • www.funkychickengifts.com
Glad of your company!
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2008, 00:33 »
OOh what an ol' fuddy duddy he is, you sound way to good for him :D

too many girls

Glad of your company!
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2008, 00:36 »
he's not an animal lover, although he did quite like the cat, him  "can i have the cat"  me, "no you b****Y well can't"

too many girls

Glad of your company!
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2008, 00:38 »
i told him he could have the kid's , he didn't want them, ( only joking, the kid's wouldn't leave the animals)

jack russell

Glad of your company!
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2008, 01:34 »
did you :D  :shock:
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q230/jack-russell_2007/CIMG1386.jpg[/img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q230/jack-russell_2007/roostertop-1.jpg[/img]

not organic    but still a nice bloke

nettynoodles1

• Experienced Member
Glad of your company!
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2008, 01:49 »
lol i have a pile of numnahs and girths, sweat sheets at top of stairs waiting for OH to put in loft and  have saddle in consveratory       really got bits of tack n horsey stuff all over house........... even got show brow band in my wardrobe shelve!!! OH takes me as he finds me........ i loved my horses before him!!! just had stirrup leathers re stiched (£12) they were hanging around  house too heheehhe  

ps will someoenm please tell me where i pt  my old stirrup irons

compostqueen

Glad of your company!
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2008, 08:22 »
I put my wheeltrims in the dishwasher  8)  Well couldn't be bothered with all that fiddling to get muck out from between the spokes.  I'd put the whole damn car in there if I could  :D

babe

• elvis king of chooks
Glad of your company!
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2008, 09:50 »
mine left me last year after 18 years of marriage, he said i cared more about the animals than i did of him, nuff said......................

i left mine 11 years ago...(wow, that makes me sound old :? ).... never been happier

Kate and her Ducks

Glad of your company!
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2008, 10:03 »
Wow, TMG, you've really had a rough time of it recently. Sounds like you were right to prefer the animals. Sending you big hugs.
Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but always paddling like the dickens underneath.

Jellyhead

Glad of your company!
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2008, 12:52 »
he's not an animal lover, although he did quite like the cat, him  "can i have the cat"  me, "no you b****Y well can't"

I could never be with someone that didnt love animals.........I warned mine when I met him that he would have to accept that if an animal needs me I wont turn it away so get used to it. He has been brill, never ever moaned which is just as well given the amount of animals we have...............so far :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!!

Kate and her Ducks

Glad of your company!
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2008, 17:16 »
Couldn't be with someone who didn't like my animals as I'm not going to get rid of them, they were here first. Actually my Ex loved my cats to the extent that he wouldn't disturb them if they were on the bed. Don't know if you've ever tried fitting two people into a third of a bed so thet the cat sleeping in the middle doesn't have to move!
Mian problem I find is the number of my close friends who are allergic to them. My best friend can't visit me for more than a couple of hours or she starts wheezing. She still came to stay when my dad died - a true friend although very short of breath! :?

too many girls

Glad of your company!
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2008, 18:40 »
He doesn't dislike animals, he just doesn't feel the same way about them as me, would he pay 37 quid to take a half dead chicken to the vet?

xx
Glad's in sick bay again

Started by Foghorn-Leghorn on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post September 15, 2011, 20:19
by Foghorn-Leghorn
xx
glad i am here need advice please

Started by karlooben on The Hen House

18 Replies
Last post July 16, 2008, 19:20
by karlooben
xx
I'm glad to be back

Started by betty on The Hen House

0 Replies
Last post January 12, 2009, 15:55
by betty
xx
Do chickens need company?

Started by Hedge on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post August 17, 2012, 21:48
by andy46

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 32 queries.