Glad of your company!

• 48 Replies

Poolfield2

Glad of your company!
« on: June 21, 2008, 22:41 »
It's so good to chat to you all, OH lying on sofa snoring after a hard day DIY :roll:  You are all much more interesting, tepmted to post the photo but I'm not quite that mean  :lol:

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Glad of your company!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 22:42 »
Be a devil  :wink:  8)

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
Glad of your company!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 22:44 »
Brian's in bed snoring his head off too!  His so and family came over today, but he didn't do much, only washed up a few bits I couldn't get in dishwasher, but he was k*******d he said!!!!   Oh the strain of it all!!!!   :lol:

Oh sorry, I forgot, he scraped the new potatoes that I told him didn't need scraping, just washing!!!!

Foxy

Glad of your company!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 22:44 »
you know you want too!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:

Vember

Glad of your company!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 22:46 »
I'm sat in bed using inherited son's wii just about getting the hang of it :lol: saves watchin boring tv :D
We'll not tell him if you put on photo on here and he'll neva know :lol:

Porffor

Glad of your company!
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 22:47 »
:lol: mine is yawning on the sofa... so not long till bedtime, was going to watch the boxing but hey-ho will record it.  8)

Poolfield2

Glad of your company!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 22:51 »
You must remember that it took me about 3 days to manage to post Winnie and her chicks photos, he'll have waked up and done another DIY day before I manage.

To be fair to the poor old stick our job this weekend is putting up a ceiling, never one of my favourite tasks but this is the last room in the old farm house. It has had to be gutted back to bare stone walls and earth floor and start again. Perfect excuse not to bother cleaning though cos always full of building dust for the last 7 years.

Fifitrix

• Experienced Member
Glad of your company!
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 22:58 »
Mine's watching a program on great sporting comentators

Hello? :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Foxy

Glad of your company!
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 23:12 »
my OH has been looking at air rifles and has been for the last hour....I mean how interesting is that!!! :shock:   :shock:

kattcottrell

• Experienced Member
    • www.funkychickengifts.com
Glad of your company!
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 23:12 »
mine's gone to sleepy-byes, poor thing's had a hard time today off enjoying himself watching the cricket :roll:
Katt

Foxy

Glad of your company!
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 23:13 »
oh update! -progress has been made he grunted.....wow, communication at last...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Jen

• Experienced Member
glad of your company!!
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 23:19 »
mine's down the pub  :roll:
i shall be in bed snoring very soon!   :wink:

CMFAM

• Experienced Member
Glad of your company!
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 23:21 »
my other half, not to bad tonight, watched a film with kids, now he's weighing his peafowl eggs in incubator :lol: , only another 4/5 days before they hatch i hope :D  :D  - today we put up our new chicken house with run up in the rain as you do and put in our baby goslings as our pekin chicks are to small yet to put outside. I got very wet standing in the rain watching goslings, then realiased no one had had any lunch and it was 7pm already :lol:  :lol:  - time goes to quickly watching them :lol:

clare

Porffor

Glad of your company!
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 23:23 »
Quote from: "Poolfield2"
You must remember that it took me about 3 days to manage to post Winnie and her chicks photos, he'll have waked up and done another DIY day before I manage.

To be fair to the poor old stick our job this weekend is putting up a ceiling, never one of my favourite tasks but this is the last room in the old farm house. It has had to be gutted back to bare stone walls and earth floor and start again. Perfect excuse not to bother cleaning though cos always full of building dust for the last 7 years.

a new ceiling is something we have to do in our girls room soon.. well we're putting it off at the moment pending new loft insulation going in next month.. tips appreciated! :lol:

too many girls

Glad of your company!
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 23:43 »
mine left me last year after 18 years of marriage, he said i cared more about the animals than i did of him, nuff said......................

xx
I'm glad to be back

Started by betty on The Hen House

0 Replies
Last post January 12, 2009, 15:55
by betty
xx
Glad's in sick bay again

Started by Foghorn-Leghorn on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post September 15, 2011, 20:19
by Foghorn-Leghorn
xx
glad i am here need advice please

Started by karlooben on The Hen House

18 Replies
Last post July 16, 2008, 19:20
by karlooben
xx
Do chickens need company?

Started by Hedge on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post August 17, 2012, 21:48
by andy46

Page created in 0.219 seconds with 32 queries.