getting so mad

• 4 Replies

chrissie B

getting so mad
« on: December 21, 2013, 17:30 »
thought I would make a simple alternative to Christmas pud , daughters not fond , so found one which is cream mascarpone , coffee syrup  splash of booze and chocolate mini rolls it also says double line a loaf tin which I did , layers the first layer of halfed mini rolls then a covering of the cream mix then 3 rolls down the centre more cream and the last layer of halfed mini rolls then you flatten it down abit  and freeze as I got half way through the I relised it wasent going to fit so I had to find another receptical and start again all the mini rolls were floating , its just not going to look good .
chrissie b
Woman cannot live by bread alone , she must have cake , biscuits cheese and the occasional glass of wine .🍷

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
Re: getting so mad
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 18:16 »
Ah but it'll taste wonderful nevertheless!!  :lol:
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

Lardman

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 18:52 »
Cover it in custard  ;)  :D

Trillium

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 19:06 »
You've got the wrong end of the stick, Chrissie. You tell people ' this is how it's supposed to look. '   ;)

chrissie B

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 22:06 »
well im thinking of melting some chocolate over the bottom to tidy it up a bit and we will take it from there , it does taste nice .
[/oh well she probably wont eat it , and no use putting custard on it as she wont eat that as well , there is a nice lemon one I can do as well as a back up ha ha
chrissie bcolor]

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 29 queries.