New bed - mistake.

• 17 Replies

Lardman

Re: New bed - mistake.
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2021, 15:24 »
You want to try dragging a kingsize up the stairs with a 90 turn all on your own, it was bad enough when I bought it and I'm nearly 15 years older now !  It was a nightmare just getting it out of the bedroom Wednesday.

Whilst I really like the extra space (length) with the kingsize it's absolutely impractical to turn and rotate both in terms of weight and size, hence the need to downsize  :( I wish Id have gone with the gel rather than foam as I suspect I'll get used to the softness but not the heat.

I'm sure someone once told me buy the best shoes and the best bed you can - wish I'd have listen  ::) I can see this one being demoted to the spare room and trying again.

MrsPea

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2021, 15:26 »
The sinking feeling will wear of after time  but being hot wont, i also get to hot but Other half feels the cold but we manage  :)
I Love my green house

Growster...

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2021, 06:50 »
Our mattress used to sing some sort of symphony when we got up, the springs made one heck of a racket, so it really was time to get a new one!

Online offers - including 'Black-Year' deals were all over the place, and it was impossible to find the right deal, but one offer leapt out as they said 'next day delivery'! Many others said up to ten weeks, so it caught Growster's eye...

Ordered late Sunday morning, and we got a phone call at 7.45am yesterday, to ask us where we were, as they were half-way here!

Slept like a log - and no symphonies either! (Dunlopillo - all latex)

xx
Todays Mistake !

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

0 Replies
Last post July 25, 2018, 11:42
by mrs bouquet

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 41 queries.