Too fast !

• 7 Replies

mrs bouquet

Too fast !
« on: July 23, 2021, 13:41 »
I was reading about an interview by the bookwriter ..... Plath.   She said she had got a speeding ticket for going to fast in her Porsche.   She went on to say.   So I sold it and bought a Mercedes.    !!!   Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Goosegirl

Re: Too fast !
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 13:46 »
I've never had a speeding ticket, but kind of wish I'd had one when I was driving my Robin Reliant!  :lol:
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

mrs bouquet

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 13:53 »
Lots of laughs out loud.    :lol: :lol:  Mrs B

Growster...

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 07:21 »
We run a great Speedwatch group in our village, with about twenty volunteers! They've all turned into fabulous friends, and we always enjoy a lot of banter during our sessions!

We have no legal powers, and are just there to 'educate', and while this might sound a bit uppity, it does deter some morons who are doing 75 in a 30mph area...

Just recently, the police have started to help us a bit more, as the problem of dangerous driving is getting out of hand, and it's only a matter of time before another really nasty accident happens.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 14:42 by Growster... »

Goosegirl

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 14:17 »
Growster, re- your post about how your volunteers have turned into "fabulous frieds." You should really ensure they slap some suntan lotion on before going outside in this hot weather.  :lol:

Growster...

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 14:43 »
Growster, re- your post about how your volunteers have turned into "fabulous frieds." You should really ensure they slap some suntan lotion on before going outside in this hot weather.  :lol:

Ha ha ha, Goosey!

Thank you for that - amended as charged!

jezza

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2021, 18:01 »
Hello there was a lad in my area got a speeding ticket for doing 80  miles an hour in a Reliant Robin,the police thought there machine needed recalibrating,he had put a Ford Transit engine and back axle  in it    jezza

DanielCoffey

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2021, 23:52 »
When the mechanic delivered my electric motorcycle after replacing the front fork seals for me, I was really glad he was using the Trade Plates... he was doing a top speed of 84mph in the 60 and was at 79mph as he entered the 30! I did warn him a tracker was fitted!

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 46 queries.