RSPCA Rabbit News

• 0 Replies

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
RSPCA Rabbit News
« on: November 16, 2010, 14:49 »
Just a little bit of info that was sent to me by RSPCA regarding their Rabbit Rehoming and Surveys:

I am pleased to be able to tell you that last week we launched the RSPCA Great Big Rabbit Survey.

Found at www.greatbigrabbitsurvey.org the survey will help the RSPCA understand why we choose rabbits as pets and why we all love them. Whatever your age it gives owners the chance to rave about their rabbits and show support for the charity's campaign to improve pet rabbit welfare.

The needs of rabbits are often poorly understood which can have a negative impact on their welfare, with thousands of rabbits ending up in RSPCA rescue centres every year. By taking part, and sharing the survey with other rabbit owners, you will be helping the RSPCA understand the country's rabbits and increasing awareness and understanding of rabbits' welfare needs.

Members who take part will be able to download an exclusive RSPCA screensaver and be entered into a competition to win rabbit goodies including toys, food and bedding.

If you have time please pop on and help them out, I love my two rescue bunnies and just wish all could get nice new homes - but then again you all know I'm a big softie  ::) :)

xx
PACO IS ADOPTED ... YES I AM SHOUTING THE GOOD NEWS!- now bad news

Started by Oliveview on Pets without Feathers

45 Replies
Last post October 29, 2013, 15:38
by Oliveview
xx
Good News Bad News

Started by cissie on Pets without Feathers

6 Replies
Last post March 03, 2010, 15:14
by cissie
xx
Urgent rabbit help please

Started by Hawkins on Pets without Feathers

7 Replies
Last post January 16, 2012, 03:03
by Paul Plots
xx
Evil rabbit

Started by chloe on Pets without Feathers

5 Replies
Last post November 16, 2010, 20:42
by chloe

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 40 queries.