Hi all.

• 10 Replies

Iecabus

• Experienced Member
  • Plot holder since January 2018
Hi all.
« on: May 20, 2019, 12:52 »
Hello everyone,
Just a quick hi and a little info about myself. I'm a keen plot holder based in Wolverhampton. I have two plots, one full and a half plot. I'm in my second year now, the full plot is nearly landscaped how I want it and the half plot is also well underway. I had mixed success last year with various veg, I'm hoping to do better this year. I still have much to learn and believe this forum will be a valuable asset in the future, its also great to talk to like minded people.
I've attached some pics of my half plot which I've had since January 2019, I hope I have done it correctly.
Many thanks.
Half Plot1.jpg
half plot 2.jpg
half plot 3.jpg

chillimummy

Re: Hi all.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 23:28 »
Looks great. Very neat and tidy  :D
Mine not quite up to your standard  :lol:
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Any Comments ? :
http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?board=38.0

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 07:48 »

Neither is mine - never has been, either  ::)
Well done and welcome to the forum  :)

Iecabus

• Experienced Member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 08:15 »
Looks great. Very neat and tidy  :D
Many thanks.

Snowpea

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 06:16 »
Welcome to the forum. What a productive looking site you have. All the best with both your lots.

snowdrops

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 06:41 »
Hi there, what a fantastic looking plot you have there. I’m sure as you can spend more time learning how to grow you will go on to have more successes with your crops. Cutting down on weeding frees you up to spend more time with the crops I find, as their years go by the weeds should get less prolific
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

Iecabus

• Experienced Member
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 07:48 »
Hi there, what a fantastic looking plot you have there. I’m sure as you can spend more time learning how to grow you will go on to have more successes with your crops. Cutting down on weeding frees you up to spend more time with the crops I find, as their years go by the weeds should get less prolific
Many thanks, I want more of a garden feel to this plot. I still have two more raised beds to get on there and put a fence in.

ches

• Experienced Member
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 11:03 »
Hello everyone,
Just a quick hi and a little info about myself. I'm a keen plot holder based in Wolverhampton. I have two plots, one full and a half plot. I'm in my second year now, the full plot is nearly landscaped how I want it and the half plot is also well underway. I had mixed success last year with various veg, I'm hoping to do better this year. I still have much to learn and believe this forum will be a valuable asset in the future, its also great to talk to like minded people.
I've attached some pics of my half plot which I've had since January 2019, I hope I have done it correctly.
Many thanks.

Hi I love the look of your plot, it looks very similar to how I want mine. Everything organised.
Ches

Iecabus

• Experienced Member
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2019, 07:55 »
Hello everyone,
Many thanks.

Hi I love the look of your plot, it looks very similar to how I want mine. Everything organised.
Thanks, the raised beds help with organisation and also define the path. I'm going to cover the paths with plastic sheeting and then put down wood chips, should supress the weeds.

Iecabus

• Experienced Member
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2019, 07:57 »
Welcome to the forum. What a productive looking site you have. All the best with both your lots.
Thanks, glad to be here.

Iecabus

• Experienced Member
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 08:11 »
Hello everyone,
Many thanks.

Thanks, the raised beds help with organisation and also define the path. I'm going to cover the paths with plastic sheeting and then put down wood chips, should supress the weeds.

More progress: https://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=130340.msg1516199#msg1516199

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 52 queries.