24 September 2007 Knee Pads with Flexible Joint.

• 3 Replies

Durgan

« on: September 27, 2007, 00:54 »

These Knee Pads don't slip down the leg in use, and basically stay in place when getting up and down. The flexible joint is the key to not slipping down the leg.They cost about $25.00 and are practicable and useful for gardening, and any other vocation requiring the wearer to kneel. The padding is sufficient for any rough surface. I usually put them on when working in the garden and it is a joy to kneel down when required. These pads button on with a simple elastic strap. Dont' leave home with out a pair.

The common type usually available in stores is for all practical purposes is difficult to use, since they do not stay in place, when getting down and up and walking around. The common variety without the flexible joint costs about $7.00.

shaun

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 19:45 »
I have scrapped these strap on knee pads and now use inserts that go into your trousers that have pouches on the knees .no more pins and needles,no more dead leg.and no more falling down pads.

knee pad trousers
knee pad inserts
feed the soil not the plants
organicish
you learn gardening by making mistakes

jack russell

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 20:28 »
yeh i can second that i also have a couple pair of dickies work trousers with the insert knee pads,  and i think they are brilliant when you kneel down there is nothing digging into the back of your legs making it irratable as those others do after prolonged use. :wink:

cheers

jr
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q230/jack-russell_2007/CIMG1386.jpg[/img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q230/jack-russell_2007/roostertop-1.jpg[/img]

not organic    but still a nice bloke

new_2_veg

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 21:20 »
i use the trowser type ones well or did everyday should i say when i was filling offices etc.

i used gel ones but they wasnt much good

nathan
2 allotments, long standing back problem, am i mad?

xx
knee pads

Started by snow white on Equipment Shed

16 Replies
Last post June 20, 2014, 21:04
by snow white
xx
Warm pads/heat pads/electric blanket

Started by jaycee on Equipment Shed

0 Replies
Last post March 10, 2008, 11:50
by jaycee

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 39 queries.