Invasion of the seedlings

• 4 Replies

New shoot

• Global Moderator
Invasion of the seedlings
« on: March 24, 2019, 09:27 »
It is that time of year again  :lol:

I've gone from a few pots to suddenly there are pots, seeds and seedlings taking over the house.  The tin foil reflectors are going up in the windows and OH draws and opens the curtains with trepidation.  One slip and the wrath of the gardener shall descend upon him  :ohmy:  :lol:

The greenhouse is also full to busting with the hardier stuff.  The cold frame is currently braced for impact, as the first wave rolls out to harden up and the greenhouse recharges with new seed trays.

Good times  :D

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: Invasion of the seedlings
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 09:40 »
Yes, I have a 5tier greenhouse shelf set up in front of my lounge window (no sills here) and a sturdy pasting table in front of the spare bedroom one.
Oh and mustn't forget the big propagator that lives on top of the dishwasher at this time of year  :lol:

Kleftiwallah

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 10:11 »

What the Memsahib lovngly calls the "Red Mist" :mad:
 decends today!  i'll start sewing seeds. :) 

Cheers,  Tony.
I may be growing OLD, but I refuse to grow UP !

Christine

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 17:37 »
The weather locally is changing its mind by the day. I refuse to rush. We're oop north here and if the packet says sow March - April - May well it's definitely April. And with it being a late Easter when the tourist trade wants to get going and the weather usually takes a turn for the worse  ;)   :lol: - no rush.

rowlandwells

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 19:27 »
o" I'm not to far behind then haven't really started seed sowing yet but hopefully next week will see a few seed being sowed  been busy cleaning the greenhouses out ready for seed sowing and  our plant plugs will be arriving in a couple of weeks time

its definitely going to be all systems go in both greenhoused then there's  never enough space when things get going  :D

xx
Fly invasion

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

4 Replies
Last post March 21, 2024, 17:46
by mrs bouquet

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 40 queries.