Camon C8 tines and drive very slow

• 1 Replies

LGPxD

Camon C8 tines and drive very slow
« on: March 19, 2024, 16:52 »
Hello all i have just upgraded my rotavator to a Camon C8 (used) and the tines are going extremely slow even at full revs , same with drive and reverse. The company i bought it from showed me a video of it working perfectly before they shipped it out but upon me recieving it its not working as intended. Does anyone have an idea of how i could fix it whist im waiting for the company to reply to me.

Thank you

jezza

Re: Camon C8 tines and drive very slow
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 07:07 »
Hello is it ex hire shop machine ,Camon changed the C8 about 4 years ago from 3 forward gears to a single forward gear especially for hire shops ,main problem was idiots on the handle bars ,(I know 2) not using the machines properly rotor speed should be as engine speed they are clutch off the engine maybe gear box is worn out  ,a simple test is to engage rotors before wheels rotors should push machine along if rotors stop when wheels engage the gear box could have problems ,dont do this test near a green house ,I once put a Howard gem rotors in gear before the wheels it set off across the greenhouse  made it's own door way    jezza

xx
Camon C8 Tines

Started by Paul Cottam on Equipment Shed

2 Replies
Last post March 18, 2008, 05:05
by Gwiz
xx
Camon / BCS Rotavator Help...

Started by Paul Canning on Equipment Shed

6 Replies
Last post March 21, 2012, 19:25
by Gwiz
xx
Rotovator tines

Started by globetrotter on Equipment Shed

0 Replies
Last post May 12, 2013, 09:04
by globetrotter
xx
fork tines

Started by 2peasinapod on Equipment Shed

0 Replies
Last post March 13, 2011, 21:47
by 2peasinapod

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 40 queries.