Cats

• 5 Replies

mrs bouquet

Cats
« on: March 23, 2023, 16:17 »
I am looking to buy a chocolate Point siamese cat.  If you know of any good breeders, please let me know.  I shall arrange a professional animal transporter to deliver.   Thanks.  Purr Purr.     Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: Cats
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 16:59 »
I hope you are prepared for a cat that 'talks' to you all the time. They can make a terrific racket when they think you are not listening to them  ::)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlk8iz_bEn0

mrs bouquet

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 14:43 »
Maybe a time to be pleased I am so deaf, I can turn my H/Aids right down   :lol:  Mrs B

jezza

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2023, 15:17 »
Please dont mention cats,theres one house at the other end of the row on the estate I lived on that had 16 cats in it,the owner of them lives near York with her fancy man because its nearer to her work,I had ago at the council when they asked me to leave my home of 54 years,because she is allegedly staying  for more than 15 hours a week (that's a laugh)the council cannot do any thing ,the woman also sells kittens on the wonder web    jezza

mrs bouquet

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2023, 16:35 »
I have found a siamese at the cat rescue.   However,  I have decided not to have a cat at all.  The heart says yes - but the head says no.    I am not even going to look at pictures of them any more.    Oh God, I am sad,
but I know it is for the best.   Mrs B

wighty

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2023, 18:36 »
I miss my dogs, but we don't have the time to give them what they need.  When we had Rocky and Fudge the girls were in and out and so were we, there was always someone here to give them what they needed.  Now they would feel like a 'chore', 'another job to be done' rather than something to enjoy.

xx
Cats

Started by wapello on Chatting on the Plot

1 Replies
Last post September 19, 2020, 11:08
by Aunt Sally

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 39 queries.